Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Ryan Smith

Same here couldnt be there yesterday!! But hopefully CL will try and extend his loan till the end of the season!

:thumbup:

although with Wenger not wanting him to play in the Carling cup it suggests that he wants him back at Christmas

As I have said on the thread I started, i've not been this excited about a Leicester player since Stan Collymore. Any hopes of signing this fella permanently were blown out of the window by 4.45pm on saturday, well that's if Wenger has any sense. I think we have a very good chance of keeping this lad until the end of the season though.

I also heard a rumour from a chap who was sitting infront of me and he reckoned Wenger might let us have him on a permanent loan for a couple of seasons! I'm not sure if I have made that up though as I seem to remember Joey doing a phenomenal bit of skill on saturday and that can't be right.

Did anyone hear the 'Smudger For England' chants? That was me who got that started.

He's got more tricks than Paul Daniels and reminds me of an English version of Christiano Ronaldo, except Smudger doesn't get tackled when he's on the ball.

Hat's off to Craig for snapping this beaut up.

As I have said on the thread I started, i've not been this excited about a Leicester player since Stan Collymore. Any hopes of signing this fella permanently were blown out of the window by 4.45pm on saturday, well that's if Wenger has any sense. I think we have a very good chance of keeping this lad until the end of the season though.

I also heard a rumour from a chap who was sitting infront of me and he reckoned Wenger might let us have him on a permanent loan for a couple of seasons! I'm not sure if I have made that up though as I seem to remember Joey doing a phenomenal bit of skill on saturday and that can't be right.

Did anyone hear the 'Smudger For England' chants? That was me who got that started.

He's got more tricks than Paul Daniels and reminds me of an English version of Christiano Ronaldo, except Smudger doesn't get tackled when he's on the ball.

Hat's off to Craig for snapping this beaut up.

i miss stan, what a legend :(

He'll be gone at Christmas.

Wenger's not stupid,he's put him our shop window for three months and come next year he'll either keep him or sell him.

If he has a blinding three months his value will double.

Even if we bought him for £1m we couldn't afford his wages.

He'll be gone at Christmas.

Wenger's not stupid,he's put him our shop window for three months and come next year he'll either keep him or sell him.

If he has a blinding three months his value will double.

Even if we bought him for £1m we couldn't afford his wages.

i cant imagine he is on more than 1 of our top players.

I may be blathering like a madman because it's getting late, but is there an outside chance thae Ryan Snith doesn't fit in Wengers plans?

I remember a few years ago speaking to some Chelsea fans who were convinced Muzzy was going to be the next big thing for them, they were devestated when Chelsea didn't ask for him back and sold him to us instead. Massive dose of wishful thinking given his performance on Saturday, bit I can dream......

Simon

I may be blathering like a madman because it's getting late, but is there an outside chance thae Ryan Snith doesn't fit in Wengers plans?

I remember a few years ago speaking to some Chelsea fans who were convinced Muzzy was going to be the next big thing for them, they were devestated when Chelsea didn't ask for him back and sold him to us instead. Massive dose of wishful thinking given his performance on Saturday, bit I can dream......

Simon

There could be a chance of that, it looks very unlikely atm, but come next season, I wouldn't be surprised.

So he cant play for 3 games?

Send him back when arsol play and we dont, and have him here when we do, because if we dont, he wont play for us until october the 29th :rolleyes:

I like your thinking, but he's banned for 3 league games. I imagine Arsenal won't have 3 league games any quicker than we have. If he had to serve them at Arsenal it would probably be November by the time he'd served it.

I can't believe that if you get sent off in a reserve game you serve your ban in the league. Does that mean he can play in the reserves for us tonight? If not then it should count as one match of hsi three match ban and then he'll be back for the Cov league game.

I can't believe that if you get sent off in a reserve game you serve your ban in the league.

Doesn't it work both ways? I am sure I can remember Matty Elliott coing on for the reserves in order to collect his 5th booking and therefore serve his suspension when MON wanted him to.

Doesn't it work both ways? I am sure I can remember Matty Elliott coing on for the reserves in order to collect his 5th booking and therefore serve his suspension when MON wanted him to.

Not sure, but if that's the case i'd say Smudger's first match of his suspension should be tonight then.

I agree, it all seems a bit dubious <sp> to me! We need someone to find us the official ruling don't we! I think that Reserve and 1st team games should be kept totally seperate with suspensions etc... :(

Good point. Is there anyone out there with a rule book?

Archived