Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Still haven't purchased this. Really umming and arrring about getting it because the last few titles have been shite. Is it really worth it or am I just being stupid? 

It is really, really worth it. Best atmosphere in a Resident Evil game for ages. Reminds me of the effect the original one had on me when I was younger.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Still haven't purchased this. Really umming and arrring about getting it because the last few titles have been shite. Is it really worth it or am I just being stupid? 

Get it!

 

Trust me on this one, as a huge Resi fan this game has got the series back on track

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yup, Think i've fked it lol!

Load an old save if you don't have enough ammo to make her fall down.

 

Finally finished mad house today and found all the coins too for the platinum trophy. Just looked at the DLC prices, fook off Capcom!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, z-layrex said:

Load an old save if you don't have enough ammo to make her fall down.

That would be ideal had it not taken me about 3 hours to get past the previous section lol !!

 

Will have to see what I can do tonight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Beliall said:

Everyone I know playing on VR is currently sitting in a pile of their own shit

Lol. I'm looking at getting it for mine but don't have the cash to spend if it isn't A1 quality so just wanna make sure.

Played the Kitchen demo which was very short, a bit jumpy, and graphically quite grainy. Don't mind the grainy but not sure if it's too scary for VR lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, toddybad said:

Lol. I'm looking at getting it for mine but don't have the cash to spend if it isn't A1 quality so just wanna make sure.

Played the Kitchen demo which was very short, a bit jumpy, and graphically quite grainy. Don't mind the grainy but not sure if it's too scary for VR lol

Yeah go ahead, not in the slightest bit scary...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried this for the first time last night.

 

"You Are Dead". 

 

Saw that within 20 minutes lol

 

Tbf, the shooting aspect of this will take some getting used to having played non stop for 70 hours on a faster paced shooter.

 

Still, made it past the garage section and old grandma certainly seems to get round the place fast.  Now she's upstairs!  lol

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...