Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

WE'RE NOT FAR AWAY FROM BEING A GOOD SIDE!

Stop the drab depressing talk!!

We are not far away from being a good side !!! The defence with possibly Maybury, Gerrbrand (or Stearman), Johansson and Sheehan at the back with Douglas in goal is solid enough !!! Put Hughes and Wesolowski in the centre of midfield with Sylla on the right and Smith on the left along with Hammond and Hume up front - we will have it made !!!

We WILL score goals and if people slate Levein off - **** off and support Chelski or AC Milan if you want a quick fix of success - Rome wasn't built in a day !!!

If people are on about a Jason Wilcox fanclub I will start up a Craig Levein one... KEEP THE FAITH FOXES !!

:devil:

We are not far away from being a good side !!! The defence with possibly Maybury, Gerrbrand (or Stearman), Johansson and Sheehan at the back with Douglas in goal is solid enough !!! Put Hughes and Wesolowski in the centre of midfield with Sylla on the right and Smith on the left along with Hammond and Hume up front - we will have it made !!!

We WILL score goals and if people slate Levein off - **** off and support Chelski or AC Milan if you want a quick fix of success - Rome wasn't built in a day !!!

If people are on about a Jason Wilcox fanclub I will start up a Craig Levein one... KEEP THE FAITH FOXES !!

"All we are saying is give us a goal"(well a winning one anyway). :whistle:

We are not far away from being a good side !!! The defence with possibly Maybury, Gerrbrand (or Stearman), Johansson and Sheehan at the back with Douglas in goal is solid enough !!!

I take it you that you didn't just forget McCarthy there? :P

Chelsea was :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Agree with that.

Agree with most of your saying and I agree with your main point that we aren't far away from being a decent side. I would disagree with putting Sylla in that "good side" as he hasn't performed all season, and in the ratings has consistently been in the worst 3 players game after game. My other points would be that no-one knows what Wesolowski will be like with a run in the first team after his injury, and also can you really see a mountain of goals from Hammond and Hume? Other than that, spot on.

I am in total agreement.

I think we should stop looking at the top of the table and start looking at sixth place cause if we finish sixth this season that will be an achievement and a considerable improvement on last season.

I think between 8-12th place will be a decent improvement on last season and it will mean we're in the hunt for a play-off palce right up until the end of the season. I said we'd finish 8th this season, whether we do or not is another matter but i'd be relatively happy with that.

Think about if this current squad had a 2002/3 Muzzy Izzet in the midfield--de Vries & Co. would be knocking in a bunch more (of course). I know that's very much a "hypothetical" situtation, but if this team had a better set-piece taker, their offensive deficiencies would be far less glaring.

Think about if this current squad had a 2002/3 Muzzy Izzet in the midfield--de Vries & Co. would be knocking in a bunch more (of course). I know that's very much a "hypothetical" situtation, but if this team had a better set-piece taker, their offensive deficiencies would be far less glaring.

We need Stef Oakes. He is outstanding with the dead ball.

Archived