Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Mahrez

2 minutes ago, Redouane said:

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/

The Portugal UEFA coefficient was around the same as that of Italy and France in 15/16. I'm not gonna argue that it's the best league in the world, but it's not 'shit' by any means. 

That's why I said "mediocre to shit". Apart from Benfica, Sporting, Porto and maybe Braga, the rest of the league is laughably weak - the best four teams just happen to do exceptionally well on the European stage.

Well, ok - Belenenses also tried, but failed. I wish them all the best.

I so badly want Guimarães and Boavista to do well again. But the state of finances won't see that happen anytime soon, I guess.

9 minutes ago, M0901 said:

Celtic > Sporting

That's cool, that means Slim was able to score 27 goals in 33 games in a shit team.

5 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

That's why I said "mediocre to shit". Apart from Benfica, Sporting, Porto and maybe Braga, the rest of the league is laughably weak - the best four teams just happen to do exceptionally well on the European stage.

Well, ok - Belenenses also tried, but failed. I wish them all the best.

I so badly want Guimarães and Boavista to do well again. But the state of finances won't see that happen anytime soon, I guess.

I could say the same about the Bundesliga and Serie A then! 

Archived