Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Mahrez

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I just hope that when we flog him we sign Boudebouz to replace him so the fox sticks around.

lol oh believe me, for his price tag and versatility, you will be thanking me.(ryad is a CAM BTW, that's why I want us to sign him)

8 minutes ago, Redouane said:

LMAO! Becareful what you wish for. I'd move permanently to Leicester if that happened ^^ 

In all seriousness, I think Boudebouz will go to a much bigger team after the the past two seasons he's had. A better option would Bentaleb, but I doubt Schalke 04 would be ready to let  him go so soon. 

خخخخخخخ بنطالب هارب علا درينكواتر خير منو بشي بعيد lol

5 minutes ago, the fox said:

خخخخخخخ بنطالب هارب علا درينكواتر خير منو بشي بعيد lol

Wesh djaab toz el hamdoullah. Meme Guerdioura khir menou lol 

Basically, to those who don't understand, we are planning on taking over your club

3 hours ago, filbertway said:

Just out of interest, which was the last game Mahrez took a game by the scruff of the neck and was a game winner for us. 

By that I don't mean he scored a goal that won us the game. A game where he's put in a 9/10 out of 10 man of the match performance and made the difference?

Genuinely interested to know as I miss a fair few games and every time I watch him he produces much less than I expect of somebody with his talent.

Just recently:

1. Built up the two goals against Sevilla (2nd leg),

2. Orchestrated attack against Atletico (2nd half).

17 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Him or Hanni plus Mandi to replace Slimani & Mahrez. :ph34r:

Mandi is a CB/RB, but seriously, when I suggest players, I only name the best and what we need, just watch boudebouz and tell me he can't be a good player for us as a CAM.

17 minutes ago, the fox said:

Mandi is a CB/RB, but seriously, when I suggest players, I only name the best and what we need, just watch boudebouz and tell me he can't be a good player for us as a CAM.

I rate Mandi highly as both centre-back and right-back and he'd be a great asset and starting XI material in no time. As for our attacking force, we may have to look elsewhere than just the Algerian contingency... Getting Talisca from Benfica would be quite the coup.

3 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I rate Mandi highly as both centre-back and right-back and he'd be a great asset and starting XI material in no time. As for our attacking force, we may have to look elsewhere than just the Algerian contingency... Getting Talisca from Benfica would be quite the coup.

Isn't he playing with Beşiktaş? Nonetheless, I would love talisca here, would solve our set-piece problem and he can even play as a second striker and even a CM sometimes (if I remember correctly), but knowing our luck, he could be expensive.

Just now, the fox said:

Isn't he playing with Beşiktaş? Nonetheless, I would love talisca here, would solve our set-piece problem and he can even play as a second striker and even a CM sometimes (if I remember correctly), but knowing our luck, he could be expensive.

Yes, at present he is - but it's on loan. He'll be likely be back at Benfica in the summer.

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

Yes, at present he is - but it's on loan. He'll be likely be back at Benfica in the summer.

Do you really think benfica will let him go for under £30M, especially after what he did in the Europa league?

31 minutes ago, the fox said:

Do you really think benfica will let him go for under £30M, especially after what he did in the Europa league?

Oh, believe me. We don't have a particular issue with throwing money around lately...

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Oh, believe me. We don't have a particular issue with throwing money around lately...

I know, but being an English club will immediately Add 10 million to the price tag

I'm all for getting talisca, but for £35+ million, no thanks.

Just now, the fox said:

I know, but being an English club will immediately Add 10 million to the price tag

I'm all for getting talisca, but for £35+ million, no thanks.

He's five years younger than Slimani, after all. If Slimani is worth £28m at age 28, then you do the math for Talisca.

4 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

He's five years younger than Slimani, after all. If Slimani is worth £28m at age 28, then you do the math for Talisca.

He's good,but he missed a 1on1 yesterday against Lyon. We know how some here HATE when players miss 1on1's. 

[at 4:18]

Two wrongs will never make a right, never!

We are always saying "big clubs are ruining football" "now its all about money", but the moment we get a taste of how it feels like to be able to throw money away, we do the same.

I don't know about you but for me, that is hypocrisy.

Just now, the fox said:

We are always saying "big clubs are ruining football" "now its all about money", but the moment we get a taste of how it feels like to be able to throw money away, we do the same.

You tell that to the person who decided £28m was appropriate in Slimani's case.

Just now, the fox said:

Agreed. Leicester has done well uncovering hidden talents for cheap, so why not continue with the impeccable scouting? 

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

To be fair, 28 million is not that much for a player who scored 27 goals in 33 matches last season

As I said, we overpaid and the management should learn

Like they say "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

So, let's hope we don't do it again.

Archived