Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Nioh

Anyone have this?

I was sort of keen on it, but definitely going to wait for a price drop. Just seen some reviews at 9.4/9.6 ish! In your guys' opinion, is it that good?

I still won't pay £50 for it, but wanted to get your thoughts on the game itself. I sadly missed the demo and it appears to have disappeared from the store now.

Got it and it's very good. Absolutely ****ing nightmare solid - especially the second boss. The visuals, sounds, gameplay (especially the depth of combat - much deeper than Souls / Bloodbourne) are all awesome. 

Loads of customisation and the loot system is more similar to Diablo than Souls - lots of drops. 

Recommended. Definitely going to be pulling my hair out trying to figure out the attack patterns of this second boss though. :dry:

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/02/2017 at 15:44, daz*dsb said:

Got it and it's very good. Absolutely ****ing nightmare solid - especially the second boss. The visuals, sounds, gameplay (especially the depth of combat - much deeper than Souls / Bloodbourne) are all awesome. 

Loads of customisation and the loot system is more similar to Diablo than Souls - lots of drops. 

Recommended. Definitely going to be pulling my hair out trying to figure out the attack patterns of this second boss though. :dry:

Agree with this. Just got to the second boss now and died within 30 seconds. Stopped playing so I can mentally prepare as I can tell its going to take a few goes. Loving it though.

Prefer the way they have done weapons as well. Rarther then dark souls where you have 50 weapons to chose from and having to learn each moveset. They have focused on limiting the number of weapons so you can easily get used to 2 or 3 weapons and just change the stats on the drops to get improvements.

Archived