Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

We can top the O'Neill Years !

With all this doom and gloom, everybody keeps thinking all is bad... but 'Rome wasn't built in a day'.

Levein has what it takes and is building a 'young and up and coming team' to take on the best. We CAN get into the Premiership AND WE CAN SURVIVE and buzz around just below the Top 3.

However, although I like Tim Davies, we need to get into the Premiership and hopefully attract potential investors to give us some dosh !!! However, I will always live and breathe City - still being optimistic that Levein can pull off the 'unexpected'!!!

:thumbup:

With all this doom and gloom, everybody keeps thinking all is bad... but 'Rome wasn't built in a day'.

Levein has what it takes and is building a 'young and up and coming team' to take on the best. We CAN get into the Premiership AND WE CAN SURVIVE and buzz around just below the Top 3.

However, although I like Tim Davies, we need to get into the Premiership and hopefully attract potential investors to give us some dosh !!! However, I will always live and breathe City - still being optimistic that Levein can pull off the 'unexpected'!!!

:thumbup:

is the towers still open ?

Our debt will never be cleared... No business runs without debt. Debt is a good thing as long as you can afford repayments. Our problem was the drop in revenue to make repayments, not the debt in itself. Once we are stable we will continue to borrow to buy players etc.

Our debt will never be cleared... No business runs without debt. Debt is a good thing as long as you can afford repayments. Our problem was the drop in revenue to make repayments, not the debt in itself. Once we are stable we will continue to borrow to buy players etc.

Ok then when will our debt repayments become managable

to the point where we can afford decent players?

We can only top the the O'Neill Years when we stop making comparisons with that period in time. If we are not careful we will end up like others in these Leagues who have for too long lived in the past instead of in the present. ;):thumbup:

We can only top the the O'Neill Years when we stop making comparisons with that period in time. If we are not careful we will end up like others in these Leagues who have for too long lived in the past instead of in the present. ;):thumbup:

True.

Archived