Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Should I throw it away

I put £5 on the Leicester to win the championship and £5 on Leicester to be promoted at the start of the season didn't think we would win the championship, I for 1 wasn't expecting we will/would do it, but thought might as well they might shock us after last season...

Game after game I am getting more and more tempted to just rip it up! :mad:

Leicester - Championship Outright - 14/1 - £5

Leicester - To be promoted 9/2 - £5

More like 100/1 I think :rolleyes:

no "keep the faith" :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

i wouldnt rip it up

stranger things have happened <_<

No - even if the general responce was to rip it up I probably wouldn't anyway because it'd be just my luck to rip it up the Leicester go shooting up the league! :rolleyes:

I'm just attempting to stir up abit of discussion! lol:whistle:

I've said it for year after years for a while now...Prove me wrong City - Make me happy by winning and make me some money!

Leicester City FC are still to prove me wrong :rolleyes:

But this is one thing I will be more than happy to be proved wrong about!

No - even if the general responce was to rip it up I probably wouldn't anyway because it'd be just my luck to rip it up the Leicester go shooting up the league! :rolleyes:

I'm just attempting to stir up abit of discussion! lol:whistle:

I've said it for year after years for a while now...Prove me wrong City - Make me happy by winning and make me some money!

Leicester City FC are still to prove me wrong :rolleyes:

But this is one thing I will be more than happy to be proved wrong about!

Yeh go on tempt fate :scarf:

Yeah tempt it what would you rather have £75 or leicester winning the championship. cummon matt we've all got our hopes on you

Yeah but if I rip it up and Leicester do go shooting up the league i'll lose out on money and i'll be really really gutted and if I don't rip it up I got no money but Leicester carry on being shit anyway.

I'm in a lose - lose situation! :(:rolleyes::thumbdown: (No change there then :rolleyes: )

Yeah but if I rip it up and Leicester do go shooting up the league i'll lose out on money and i'll be really really gutted and if I don't rip it up I got no money but Leicester carry on being shit anyway.

I'm in a lose - lose situation! :(:rolleyes::thumbdown: (No change there then :rolleyes: )

Have a poll!!

yep have a poll. How about this :

solution : if we get 15 people or more saying "rip if up", we will pay you £5 (or whatever) EACH for you to make that bet worthwhile.

I would be more than happy if leicester won the league and £5 is not even peanuts compared to the joy it will bring!!!

RIP IT UP!

yep have a poll. How about this :

solution : if we get 15 people or more saying "rip if up", we will pay you £5 (or whatever) EACH for you to make that bet worthwhile.

I would be more than happy if leicester won the league and £5 is not even peanuts compared to the joy it will bring!!!

RIP IT UP!

I'm in on that :cool:

I have to admit though, I put Sheff United in the handicap League. 18/1 and +11. Same points start as Leicester :huh: Luton got +24, but they are really the only team that look to stop me winning.So...........RIP IT UP!

lol

Archived