Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Fixing XBOX One Controller

32 minutes ago, Beliall said:

You need a special screwdriver to open the pad and fixing it should be simple

Any idea what they're called bud? It works if I press it stupidly hard but I can hear something rattling around in there, will I need new parts?? 

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Any idea what they're called bud? It works if I press it stupidly hard but I can hear something rattling around in there, will I need new parts?? 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/XBOX-Controller-Security-Torx-Screwdriver/dp/B003NTAS2A

T8 torx screwdriver. I have repaired many controller, the rattling could just be some piece of plastic that broke off, might be needed to make the button work, might not. you can buy spares anyway.

I literally fixed mine two weeks ago. You need a SECURITY torx screwdriver, the normal ones don't work. Ordered my spare button from ebay. And there are video tutorials on YouTube that I followed. 

It was a ballache getting it back together, but saved alot of cash. :thumbup:

11 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Just buy a new one ash you tight git lol 

That's the alternative... but places seemed to have stopped doing the old head set connection and now reverted to the 3.5mm Jack port instead so would mean a new headset too :(

5 hours ago, Ashley said:

That's the alternative... but places seemed to have stopped doing the old head set connection and now reverted to the 3.5mm Jack port instead so would mean a new headset too :(

You can get a converter I think 

Archived