Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. WATFORD.. (home)...

6 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

That's wrong. Yes, the team played poorly at the start but he hasn't stepped up in recent weeks despite the team stepping up considerably. Not to mention the poor performances at international level (ok, Algeria is a poor international team). Mahrez is desperately out of form but he can't go into a so called big club believing he can just turn it on again. Who exactly would he replace? Pedro? Countinho? Mane? Sane? All have more in the tank in terms of consistent performances than Riyad. Mahrez has had one incredible season to date.

He is better than what he is showing and has shown this season and that is not down to anything but Riyad Mahrez.

The  catching word in mahrez perfrmaces  last and  this  season is kante

Kante is the  only pksyer  mshrez  can combine  with 

Second when comared  to  cotinho  sane  , the  thing they play and combine eith top quality players which is not  the  case of  mahrez , you should remember  mahrez frustration agsinst  man united 4-0 

So coaches who look for mahrez they know thst mahrez  will  have a  different envirnment that leicester  cant  provide 

7 minutes ago, Almo-Fox said:

The  catching word in mahrez perfrmaces  last and  this  season is kante

Kante is the  only pksyer  mshrez  can combine  with 

Second when comared  to  cotinho  sane  , the  thing they play and combine eith top quality players which is not  the  case of  mahrez , you should remember  mahrez frustration agsinst  man united 4-0 

So coaches who look for mahrez they know thst mahrez  will  have a  different envirnment that leicester  cant  provide 

Mahrez also played for Le Harvre before this. He was nothing special. His performances with the vast majority of these players is what propelled him to the heights of last year. Think the championship season. His cameos in the great escape. I think it is quite insulting to actually imply Mahrez is nothing without Kante. It's a cowards way of looking at it and I hope Mahrez doesn't take this view. He is out of of form, that is not anyone's fault, it happens. His frustration in the United game and even the West Brom game I'd like to think is at his own performances. Refuse to accept Mahrez is nothing more than a side show in the Kante show. Remember he's even made some of the utter rubbish he's played with at international level look good. Feghouli for example managed to con a move to the premier league on it. Guiediora is another. He is out of form. Nothing more nothing less. Just like a lot of other players in the team are/ were. 

I actully do not think the Barca move would suit him. He is a showstopper. He will not be that at Barca. He, on his day, is far too good for Liverpool. Which leaves Man City and Chelsea but does he really get in there teams?

Mahrez and his agent are not stupid. If Pep/Conte picked up the phone and said Riyad you are my main man. He doesn't sign the new contract with us. He goes. He needs to be the showstopper.

Archived