Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. WATFORD.. (home)...

2 hours ago, goose2010 said:

Mahrez wouldnt get in any team from England that are going to be in the champs league next season.

The news are coming  from liverpool, tottnham  and arsenal  

For me m mahrez will be  better in arsenal or liverpool

Or leicester force a  stay and mahrez will  die from albri-zaki  syndrome   Hahaa 

1 hour ago, Almo-Fox said:

The news are coming  from liverpool, tottnham  and arsenal  

For me m mahrez will be  better in arsenal or liverpool

Or leicester force a  stay and mahrez will  die from albri-zaki  syndrome   Hahaa 

and ....... Barca as well.

1 hour ago, MattCan said:

and ....... Barca as well.

Hope he make it to Barca this year becsuse  many plsyers  have shined  in the CL and  other european  leagues as mahrez was suffering and outshined  due to team poor perfomances or let say poor result from the  football leicester  can offer

Barca are trying to recruit coutinho nd others but an EPzl team playing CL would  be a perfect one 

3 hours ago, MattCan said:

When was that? overnight?    just yesterday they were reported to be interested:  http://www.football-espana.net/63974/mahrez-barca-possibility

Hmm wasnt award of any new rumours. I was referring to the initial March rumours where Barca quickly rejected those rumours, maybe to dissuade other clubs from trying to poach him? Or maybe these new rumours are false, because this source doesn't seem credible to me

For whatever reason , temporary loss of form , disinterest , want of a move, lazyness, unfit or opposition working him out, Marhez has largely been off form this year. It's sad but true but we persistently play him.  Whilst only a small statistic and although he has his supporters and maligners on here, our own after match voting on this forum have him way down on last year and even bottom on occasions. Is he finished, of course not.

My worry is that we have a very promising young lad in Gray who despite his hard work and very talented best efforts can't get a sniff. He must also see some of Marhez's dire performances and wonder 'what do I have to do'?

I  do recognise Gray's shortcomings yet these will only be improved by game time which he's not getting. The sharks are circling allegedly for his signature and who could blame him for considering if his development might be better enabled elsewhere?  I think he needs a sign that his future is here.

We are at a point in the season where I think he should be starting games, beginning today against Watford, at the expense of Marhez who could always be brought on if needed. What have we got to lose. Marhez's performances don't demand a place in the team. If he goes mardy then tough because he still needs to realise that no one should be in the comfort zone and he needs to improve to be worthy of a starting place. He might be off anyway, so why have two dischuffed players on the books and potentially lose two? 

First home game since champions league. Hope there's a good reception for the lads as they enter the pitch.  We've simply never had it so good. 

Might be one of the last 3 games we get to watch them as a group.

Watford didn't look great on Monday and I'd be confident enough of a win* here.  If I'm right it would 5 PL league wins in a row at home. 

Would try gray and slimani for this. A lot of uncertainty surrounding  both. 

COYF!! 

*though we have to draw or lose at home sooner or later! 

15 hours ago, Almo-Fox said:

Hope he make it to Barca this year becsuse  many plsyers  have shined  in the CL and  other european  leagues as mahrez was suffering and outshined  due to team poor perfomances or let say poor result from the  football leicester  can offer

Barca are trying to recruit coutinho nd others but an EPzl team playing CL would  be a perfect one 

That's wrong. Yes, the team played poorly at the start but he hasn't stepped up in recent weeks despite the team stepping up considerably. Not to mention the poor performances at international level (ok, Algeria is a poor international team). Mahrez is desperately out of form but he can't go into a so called big club believing he can just turn it on again. Who exactly would he replace? Pedro? Countinho? Mane? Sane? All have more in the tank in terms of consistent performances than Riyad. Mahrez has had one incredible season to date.

He is better than what he is showing and has shown this season and that is not down to anything but Riyad Mahrez.

Archived