Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

QR Codes

Bit of a long shot, but my company have been let down by a company who produce QR Codes for building services. Is there anyone here who knows someone who can produce QR Codes for a construction project?

21 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

A quick google search myself brought this up, but i'm looking for a professional web design company to do the work for us, as its a huge project and we don't have the time to put it together ourselves

eh? QR codes take seconds to create online yourself - unless you want designs within the QR code?

5 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

eh? QR codes take seconds to create online yourself - unless you want designs within the QR code?

They need to be linked to a custom built project manual (Which will need to be redesigned to be compatible with mobile devices). So each QR code shows everything in a set room that has been installed, info in where to find spares, which circuit any electrical equipment is on so it can be isolated, etc.

Lots of work needs to go into it. And it's something we don't have the time to do ourselves

Sounds to me like you need a web design company rather than someone who does QR codes. The QR codes take seconds to produce, getting the manual in a format that works on the web / mobile is the bigger more complex project.

1 hour ago, TiffToff88 said:

They need to be linked to a custom built project manual (Which will need to be redesigned to be compatible with mobile devices). So each QR code shows everything in a set room that has been installed, info in where to find spares, which circuit any electrical equipment is on so it can be isolated, etc.

Lots of work needs to go into it. And it's something we don't have the time to do ourselves

RECY Systems UK

1 hour ago, TiffToff88 said:

Basically you need a Web Dev agency or a freelancer, to get the best price head over to Upwork.

Archived