Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Gyms in Leicester

Just wondering if any one uses either one of the Pure Gyms in Leicester or 'The Gym' next to the Highcross? If so what they like especially during peak times?

Both gyms are under £15 a month compared to the leisure centre I am currently using at £42.

Also what is the parking like for them. Any help would be appreciated :)

The Gym is decent although busy early evenings. As a member you get access to a car park down the road next the back of Iceland / argos which isn't a great walk in the dark cold nights as there are a few weirdos down there at times. Free after 5 and discounted during the day   Personally I think most of the staff there wouldn't spit on you unless you are paying for their personal sessions. Due to broken ankle haven't been since September but they had quite a bit of new equipment recently. I tried pure gym and found it too enclosed and parking even more of an issue 

Archived