Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milo

Quite a few tickets for Bournemouth just came on...

Just FYI...

After being desperate for a ticket and seeing nothing from lcfc direct for the past couple of weeks - just logged on and there are loads available :thumbup:

See you there!

Just logged on to buy the new shirt and saw there were quite a few yellow areas with tonnes of tickets for this game left. Where have these come from?

It's so frustrating as a gold member because I wanted a ticket for this last week, but thought they had all sold out so have made other plans for the weekend now. Yet 2 days before the game the club suddenly finds a bunch of spare tickets?? I understand a handful might become available a day or 2 before the match, but this many is taking the p**s

I was fuming when I could only get a severely restricted view ticket a few weeks ago. Ticket office let me swap for a better seat today, paid the difference. Still weird why these came on so late. Players allocations?

11 hours ago, Monk said:

I was fuming when I could only get a severely restricted view ticket a few weeks ago. Ticket office let me swap for a better seat today, paid the difference. Still weird why these came on so late. Players allocations?

bournemouth might not have sold out

Archived