Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
frenchy_lcfc

Best Match Ever Seen!

it has to be the liverpool milan match for me

i was wearing my liverpool shirt in the Old Library (pub in Oadby) and i got laughed at at half time..

..full time lets just say who was doing the laughing :cool:

yes, thanks for that tom :unsure:

Mine has to be holland v cech repuplic in euro 2004, some great saves, some great goals, great shots, end to end football for the whole 90 minutes.

that was pretty good too, did czech rep win 3-2 or was it holland who won? either way it was a 5 goal thriller i know that much

Mine has to be holland v cech repuplic in euro 2004, some great saves, some great goals, great shots, end to end football for the whole 90 minutes.

was that the game when cech make that really good save?

i really liked chelsea vs barcelona

yeh very entertaining game ..... ronaldinho's goal that just came out of nowhere that sorta toe poke :D

yeh very entertaining game ..... ronaldinho's goal that just came out of nowhere that sorta toe poke :D

Yeah that was a class goal, it took me ages to teach him how to shoot like that!! lol:rolleyes::D:P:whistle:

cant believe nobody said it yet

Germany 1 - England 5

Owen Hat Trick

Gerrard Long Range Stunner

Heskey on the scoresheet 2. in munich! after being 1-0 down after 2 mins.

wont get much better

Liverpool 3-3 AC Milan Champs League Final with Liverpool winning on Peno's, what a night!

Watched both games on TV, and i have to agree that these were the best games that i've seen.

Best game I've seen: United States 2-0 Mexico, June 17, 2002 (World Cup). The most important game ever between the two rivals ends in an emphatic win for the United States and heartbreak south of the border. The most satisfying experience I've ever had watching a soccer game.

Best game I've attended: Chicago Fire 3-2 MetroStars, Game 3 of the 2000 Eastern Conference finals @ Soldier Field, Chicago. Chicago scores two in the first ten minutes before Adolfo "El Tren" Valencia grabs two before halftime to tie it for Metro and stun the raucous home crowd. Valencia bags a third with five minutes to go... but it's called back on a terrible offside call and the Fire grab the winner in the 90th minute. I was devastated. It was f*****n' freezing that night, too, but a fantastic game.

Best Leicester game I've watched on TV: Chelsea 2-2 Leicester in 1999. The 8-goal thriller at White Hart Lane in 2004 was wild, but that game at Stamford Bridge showed the O'Neill-era Leicester City's great fighting spirit even though there wasn't so much at stake for the team. I'll always remember Steve Guppy's great right-footed equalizer.

Archived