Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Storming

Team Season Tickets

2 hours ago, Storming said:

Does anyone know if we are being issued new season tickets this year as the ones we have are 2 years old and getting rather grubby

Not a STH but according to twitter new ST's are issued every 3 years-new ones due in 18/19

17 hours ago, pds said:

What is happening with priority points? I had 157 at the end of last season, have just looked on the new site now and it says 157 were removed manually yesterday and then 50 were granted?

lol We get this most summers, posters flapping over their points.

They're obviously updating or changing the system, I very much doubt however many points or what band you were in, you will lose that status.

Besides which you can't do a thing with your points at the minute anyway, Arsenal will be the first port of call which is still a fair way off ticket info let alone sales dates.

Just keep your old ticket stubs from the three previous seasons and you won't lose out even if they scrub your history for good.

is this on the existing lcfcdirect system?

Mine still reads correct as do all friends and family as far as i can tell.

Infact we haven't had next seasons added yet so they are in the process of updating manually i guess and will make sure all is correct before any sales for next season.

However i have just screenshot all ours just in case.

2 hours ago, promised land said:

lol We get this most summers, posters flapping over their points.

They're obviously updating or changing the system, I very much doubt however many points or what band you were in, you will lose that status.

Besides which you can't do a thing with your points at the minute anyway, Arsenal will be the first port of call which is still a fair way off ticket info let alone sales dates.

Just keep your old ticket stubs from the three previous seasons and you won't lose out even if they scrub your history for good.

No flapping from me. As you can see from my points tally I don't manage many aways at all, I was purely interested after logging on to the new system and seeing the points actually showing as being manually removed.

Archived