Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Crazy Kop Corner

West Brom Home - 16th October

53 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Death, Taxes, terrible performance against West Brom at home in October/November.

Fixed ;) 

I got a ticket for the home game last year about three hours before kick off.

Live in Nottingham... two trains in a row cancelled, finally got on one, jumped in a taxi at the station and got there 15 mins late.

Proceeded to watch one of the worst games i've ever seen lol 

I have one adult ticket for this in G2 (£35) if anyone is interested as can no longer go. Would prefer to sell to someone in London or in Cambridge so I don't have to deal with postage but not that fussed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2017 at 14:03, Renart said:

I have one adult ticket for this in G2 (£35) if anyone is interested as can no longer go. Would prefer to sell to someone in London or in Cambridge so I don't have to deal with postage but not that fussed.

I buy ticket off you, and pay for postage.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2017 at 21:33, Wouter said:

I need 3 adult tickets for the match against West Brom, preferably next to each other. someone who can help me on that, please contact me!

hi mate did you manage to get your three together?  if not i have three front row in L1

Archived