Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Ian Nacho

Liverpool ticket problem

Recommended Posts

Posted

I bought a ticket and I was told it would automatically go on to my season ticket, but when I got to the turnstiles I was told it was paper tickets only which meant I would have missed the game if I didn't luckily bump into someone selling a ticket. I was just wondering if anyone else encountered this? 

Posted

Not sure if the above post is correct, but the load to card option is not online this season, so all cup ties are paper ticket, no idea who told you it was loaded to card, but that is not the correct information, i'd take it up with the club.

Posted
17 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I bought a ticket and I was told it would automatically go on to my season ticket, but when I got to the turnstiles I was told it was paper tickets only which meant I would have missed the game if I didn't luckily bump into someone selling a ticket. I was just wondering if anyone else encountered this? 

So you ended up buying two tickets to the game? 

 

I requested it to be put on my season card but a paper ticket turned up in the post for the game 

Posted

when bought online, it says paper ticket post/collect or print at home, no longer an option to have it loaded onto season ticket card. so it should have been delivered, on an email, or at the ground waiting for you. 

Posted
51 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Not sure if the above post is correct, but the load to card option is not online this season, so all cup ties are paper ticket, no idea who told you it was loaded to card, but that is not the correct information, i'd take it up with the club.

 

IMG_6734.JPG

Posted
3 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

 

IMG_6734.JPG

So it was an option but only for a limited time, odd.

 

Just checked back and I didn't order until the 7th so I guess that's why it wasn't an option.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...