Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossy87

Looking to buy fox membership at this point in the season is it worth it ?

Normally go to the games on my own and buy direct from lcfc or buy spares from social media ! Looking to build up points as I aim to buy a season ticket in the next couple of years any advice ? Not sure how it works or is it best to wait for start of next season cheers 

2 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

Some of us did have them a few seasons ago, but had to give them up for personal, financial reasons. And many of us members have been trying for the last few years to get a season ticket, unsuccessfully. But sure, as a not even member, feel free to judge us 

I know a few people who feel your pain. Especially those with children who have become old enough in the last 3 years to attend games, but haven't been able to get a ST for their child. 

Any more performances like yesterday, and a few will no doubt become available in May.

Horrible thought when your best hope for a new ST is if your club do badly. 

It's difficult to advise really.  The problem with getting membership mid season is that people have accrued points as the season has gone on, so more people will be "above" you than a few months ago.  Having said that, presumably unless lots of people get new membership now, there'd be fewer people in a ballot, so you'd be more likely to get a ticket.  

As as far as STs go, unless we're relegated then it'll be by ballot only, regardless of how many points you have.  At least, that's how it's been the last few years.  We've been to almost every game for 3 seasons but haven't managed to get a ST yet.

12 hours ago, Qwerty said:

It's difficult to advise really.  The problem with getting membership mid season is that people have accrued points as the season has gone on, so more people will be "above" you than a few months ago.  Having said that, presumably unless lots of people get new membership now, there'd be fewer people in a ballot, so you'd be more likely to get a ticket.  

As as far as STs go, unless we're relegated then it'll be by ballot only, regardless of how many points you have.  At least, that's how it's been the last few years.  We've been to almost every game for 3 seasons but haven't managed to get a ST yet.

I'm sure last season it was only Gold members who were given the chance to take part in the ballot, which this year would mean members with 30+ points. All depends how many ST's become available.

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I'm sure last season it was only Gold members who were given the chance to take part in the ballot, which this year would mean members with 30+ points. All depends how many ST's become available.

I'm hoping they take points into consideration when they decide how to allocate any spare season tickets, certainly. I will be really disappointed if a ballot is open to all. 

2 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

I'm hoping they take points into consideration when they decide how to allocate any spare season tickets, certainly. I will be really disappointed if a ballot is open to all. 

Like I say, last season was Gold, Silver then City Fox and they replaced that with priority points. Assuming the club follow past years (and I assume they will) then this will be the case.