Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

LCFC Women

8 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Brilliant, I wasn’t expecting to get to see it but if we can that would be great. I take it my original ticket remains valid if spectators are allowed in?

Yeah assuming it does go ahead with fans then original tickets are valid

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Heard a rumour the other day that the FA are looking at running the 2019/20 FA Women's Cup as a 8 team 'mini-tournament' prior to the start of the 2020/21 season in September, not sure the logistics as every team will obviously have made changes over the summer but still a chance for Leicester to host Man City (with or without fans!) 

• 1 month later...

Assuming these will both be played behind closed doors, but the opening fixture certainly gives the Foxes a chance of getting off to a good start!

Having said that, i've seen quite a few players have moved to other clubs from Leicester but haven't seen Leicester announce any new signings yet? 

2 hours ago, ChiefFox said:

Assuming these will both be played behind closed doors, but the opening fixture certainly gives the Foxes a chance of getting off to a good start!

Having said that, i've seen quite a few players have moved to other clubs from Leicester but haven't seen Leicester announce any new signings yet? 

The FA have submitted "some" fixtures from the top 2 tiers to be test events for having fans if allowed so I guess they could have a crowd at either of ours.

RE: players, there's quite a few new signings (few that left WSL sides in the summer) training with the side apparently, they just haven't been announced yet for whatever reason, is a strange one though.

A worthy thread at last. All for supporting our female foxes! I guess if we the fans start to support them more our owners and the club will back us up. W should have a female team playing in their respective top tear against the likes of man city, liverpool etc. Why not? Can LCFC tv show the games for us remotely displaced?

1 hour ago, cruzFOX said:

A worthy thread at last. All for supporting our female foxes! I guess if we the fans start to support them more our owners and the club will back us up. W should have a female team playing in their respective top tear against the likes of man city, liverpool etc. Why not? Can LCFC tv show the games for us remotely displaced?

I'd like to think so at some point, for now there's The FA Player (https://faplayer.thefa.com/), it's the FA's own streaming service (free) they show 1 Championship game per match round and all WSL games so you should be able to get a few games a year through that

• Like 3