Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

Watford Match Thread

I'm very disappointed in the team news.

1) Johansson is not a left back. By all accounts he's shocking at LB.

2) Kisnorbo ahead of Joey. That takes the piss. Joey has been our most consistent player this season and has done nothing to warrant being dropped.

3) De Vries :( Hume should be starting, he's quicker, works harder, and gives defenders more grief than De Vries.

4) Dublin should not be playing with Gerrbrand available, he's a short term measure and results haven't improved with him in the team.

The only good things about the lineup is that Williams is dropped completely with Hughes in centre midfield...hallelujah!!! :D :D

And Levein finally playing with 2 out and out wingers. Let's hope Hammill and Sylla perform because when they are off form they are dire.

I agree completey, not happy with the line-up at all. If we win I'll happily eat my words but I don't see it happening.

Why are people surprised about Kisnorbo replacing Joey, it was always on the cards from the moment CL signed him as I'm sure it's always been his intention to have Hughes in midfield. The only reason it's taken so long is they ewern't fit enough. Barring injuring the tinkering in midfield is now over it WILL be Kisnorbo & Hughes.

Why are people surprised about Kisnorbo replacing Joey, it was always on the cards from the moment CL signed him as I'm sure it's always been his intention to have Hughes in midfield. The only reason it's taken so long is they ewern't fit enough. Barring injuring the tinkering in midfield is now over it WILL be Kisnorbo & Hughes.

Elvis just misses. :( <_< I think Wesolowski will take over from Kisnorbo. ;):thumbup:

I'm not surprised, just disappointed. I hate managers having favourite players. Plus I don't think Joey has done anything to get dropped and Kisnorbo hasn't proved to me that he can pass well enough to play in midfield.

Why do we keep employing people from the opposition to do our commentary?

I'm not surprised, just disappointed. I hate managers having favourite players. Plus I don't think Joey has done anything to get dropped and Kisnorbo hasn't proved to me that he can pass well enough to play in midfield.

Why do we keep employing people from the opposition to do our commentary?

Beats me but he sounds like a right gimp.

:o

Archived