Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

Watford Match Thread

Agree. But Levein does take note of the academy. I still have faith that Sheehan will break through soon. But if he isn't a regular by February, I'll want him to leave, just so he can prove his talent.

And, you've got to remember Levein dropped him after a perfectly decent display in the win over Sheffield Wednesday. Where on earth was the logic in that - and who else at the club can take free kicks like him. Someone used the word bizarre and that's what it is.

Sheehan should be a major part of our future - a player who should define the character of the side. But Levein selects people who are not in the same league as footballers.

Does he think I say this cos he thinks I'm related to him or some such nonsense?. I'm saying it cos of what I've seen...a thoroughbred in a stable full of defensive chasers (Stearman excepted).

Poor Joey, annoyed by him being dropped. Can only think that CL is citing Kisnorbo's better aeriel ability in the midfield really as why he's picked him...

Tiatto gone, hurrah!

Williams ditto, ditto!

Surprised at Hume being dropped, he does get knackered though as he works his arse off all game so maybe CL is looking to Burnley?

I think you mean 'citing' :cool:

Does Ashley Young play right wing? Him up against Hamill and Johannsson who have hardly ever played on the left for us doesn't fill me up with alot of hope <_<

Nothing fills you with a lot of hope :D

so if we loose today it will be leveins fault as he didn't pick sheehan lol Craigs picked a side thats he thinks will do a job vs watford so get behind the lads.

Cummon Leicester!!!!!!

Anyone got a megaphone!!!, i said ANYONE GOT A MEGAPHONE?? lol

i am abit shocked that Williams hasnt even made it onto the bench.

Why? he's had his chance and failed to take it, he may be talented but that's not enough to warrant a 1st team slot, believe it or not local football is full of people with talent who for whatever reason waste it and never make the professional ranks, if Williams doesn't buck his ideas up he'll be joining them sooner or later..

Anyone got a megaphone!!!, i said ANYONE GOT A MEGAPHONE?? lol

I wish levein luck whatever. Today's nothing new. I've implored him to pick Sheehan for weeks and he hasn't and we've kept on losing or drawing but not scoring enough goals. Even if we win today it won't change the fact that Sheehan's the only class left back at the club. I'd never wish a defeat on City just to prove a point of mine.

Williams cant play, hes appearing on pop idol tonight, gota look his best.

lollollol

Elvis is playing... Let's hope we can capitalise on his fast runs

(and that they have revised the offside rule with him since the Derby game :) )

I wish levein luck whatever. Today's nothing new. I've implored him to pick Sheehan for weeks and he hasn't and we've kept on losing or drawing but not scoring enough goals. Even if we win today it won't change the fact that Sheehan's the only class left back at the club. I'd never wish a defeat on City just to prove a point of mine.

...but if johanson gets done for pace.

Sir, joey is a panzie, kiso has far more fight.

Archived