Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Burnley - Tuesday Night

I hear dubs plays well, then i see him give away a goal. MUST play sheehan at LB, then either 2 of macarthy johanson and gerrbrand at CB.

I`d prefer hume hammond up front, but im not one for changing a striker who scores. Dont think hammond is better technically than hume.

Lets GO!

personally i have my ST in F1 near the back (row KK) the atmosphere always seems good up there. anywhere near the back of the KOP really imo.

yeh defo the kop :thumbup:

yes but remember, the brighton £5 offer was only available to members, so if you were a member yes its £5 but if you just became a member to get the brighton game for £5 it actually cost you £20 for that 1 game, so if a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) went and joined them all up as members it would cost £80 for that one night (unless kiddies membership is cheaper correct me if im wrong?) whereas if the same family of 4 turn up this coming tuesday it will only cost them £28 for the lot of them, plus any discount which is being offered for the adults?

still i think maybe 24,998 if you take away you + friend/partner/whoever.

there free!

I was at the ticket office today getting tickets for my mates and alot of people were going in askin for like sets of 6-8 tickets i can see it being around 25,000 - 26

It must be some lecture. :)

Normally an hour but we had some ex student coming to visit. But i didnt go to it in the end. I didnt feel too good at lunch, still getting killin headaches!, and so i stayed in and watched neighbours!

Sort of glad i didnt go though!

Archived