Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Burnley - Tuesday Night

ok after a great result against Watford yesterday and the previous 2 week international break what do we think the attendance vs Burnley will be like?

bearing in mind kids for a quid and adults for as little as £13.

the average attendance so far is about 21k and it was just over 20k for Brighton (last home game 0-0 snore draw) although it did look more than that.

after recent results (4 pts from last 6) and playing a team lying 3 places below us, most should be confident of a win if we play attacking football. im going for 25k at the WS come tuesday night.

what do the rest of you think?

anyone going to make a team + score prediction too?

team -

------------------------------Douglas---------------------------

Maybury ----------- Nisse --------------- Dion ----------- Sheehan

Sylla --------------- Hughes ------------- Kisnorbo -------- Hammill

--------------------------MDV ----------- Hume ---------------------

Subs : Henderson; McCarthy; Tiatto; Hammond; Stearman

Leics 2 - Burnley 1

I think Leicester's season has been kick started and they will be fighting towards a playoff place now and will go someway towards the playoffs by beating Burnley,even though it won't be pretty!

My prediction:

Leicester 1 Burnley 0

Thats very complementary from a rival fan! :)

I agree whole heartedly with Syston Fox concerning the line-up.

I reckon about 23-24k reguarding attendance.

I'll go 22,500 but it's a good deal on offer. Promoted thoroughly and it might be 23,000.

So long as Sheehan's in and he goes with attack we've got lots of good options.

totally agree with you on the line up ... i reckon about 23k for the attendance and 2-0 for citeh' Deep freeze and hume to nock em in :D

ok after a great result against Watford yesterday and the previous 2 week international break what do we think the attendance vs Burnley will be like?

bearing in mind kids for a quid and adults for as little as £13.

the average attendance so far is about 21k and it was just over 20k for Brighton (last home game 0-0 snore draw) although it did look more than that.

Don't forget that the Brighton game was only £5 !?!?!?

This one is £13, which is not really very cheap for a Tuesday game.

Moreover, since we cannot make it, feel free to take 2 off your estimated total :P:D

Don't forget that the Brighton game was only £5 !?!?!?

This one is £13, which is not really very cheap for a Tuesday game.

Moreover, since we cannot make it, feel free to take 2 off your estimated total :P:D

yes but remember, the brighton £5 offer was only available to members, so if you were a member yes its £5 but if you just became a member to get the brighton game for £5 it actually cost you £20 for that 1 game, so if a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 kids) went and joined them all up as members it would cost £80 for that one night (unless kiddies membership is cheaper correct me if im wrong?) whereas if the same family of 4 turn up this coming tuesday it will only cost them £28 for the lot of them, plus any discount which is being offered for the adults?

still i think maybe 24,998 if you take away you + friend/partner/whoever.

I'm not too optimistic about the attendance, I'd say 22,000 tops considering it is still £13, and we only had 20,000 for the last Tuesday night game.

I'm still in two minds whether to go or not, it's either a choice of going to Burnley and Preston or Cardiff and Preston, and I'm leaning towards the latter.

I'm not too optimistic about the attendance, I'd say 22,000 tops considering it is still £13, and we only had 20,000 for the last Tuesday night game.

I'm still in two minds whether to go or not, it's either a choice of going to Burnley and Preston or Cardiff and Preston, and I'm leaning towards the latter.

Either way you'll only get to see Smudger play once. If we don't win tomorrow night then the 2 away games could be painful, if we do win then they could be classics. Tough choice.

I think there will be 23,000 maximum tomorrow night, if Smudger was playing it would be 32,000 no problem.

Last time city announced to 'get there early to avoid queues' etc, the attendance was 22,000 the same as the previous games.

They are just saying that I feel to pursuade more people to come, even though people won't listen because they know they can pick a seat anywhere a 7.45

Archived