Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ouderwien

Toronto

Hello.

I noticed that a few years ago there was a conversation about Leicester support in Toronto, however I was hoping to revive that thread.

Are there any specific pubs to watch matches here in Canada [Toronto]? Would love to meet up with some likeminded folk.

Most of us here say Toronto as its easier then mississauga, north york, oakville  etc lol.

I'm out in Milton. Originally from Leicester but been here most of my life. Long time city fan since around the early 90s.

Dont make it out to 730am or 10am pub games in downtown Toronto as ive got younger kids to mind but at some point would  love to meet up with others.

Not sure about pubs that open early for footy games in Toronto. Im sure there are some but since becoming a dad i watch at home only.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bumping this one - I arrive in Toronto on Friday and would love to catch the Southampton match on my first morning in the city! :scarf:

Anyone know a decent place I can watch over some breakfast, or planning to watch themselves?

Edited by OntarioFox

Well, guessing there isn't much in the way of LCFC fans in Toronto then! On the off chance anyone sees this, you'll be able to find me in the Football Factory on Bathurst & Richmond West if you fancy watching the Southampton match with a fresh-faced ex-pat 😎

11 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

Well, guessing there isn't much in the way of LCFC fans in Toronto then! On the off chance anyone sees this, you'll be able to find me in the Football Factory on Bathurst & Richmond West if you fancy watching the Southampton match with a fresh-faced ex-pat 😎

check in with the folks on twitter in my last post on this thread :schmike:

• 1 month later...
On 10/01/2020 at 03:25, OntarioFox said:

Only saw this now lol

Usually dont go downtown as its an hour train ride or 45 min drive from here..to much hassle when i can just watch it at home.  Were you the only one there? Lol

• 2 months later...

Hi all, I’m living in Downtown Toronto and would love to join some fellow fans for a beer or 6 when the world returns to normal. I haven’t found anyone else here that’s a fan yet so fingers crossed there’s some of us about. 

I live in Kingston, a couple of hours to the east. But regularly go into TO,  when life returns to normal id be keen to meet up for a game... It feels wrong drinkin alone at 10 am in the morning, so would be nice to have others help me normalize the habit lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/05/2020 at 14:15, Lambert09 said:

I live in Kingston, a couple of hours to the east. But regularly go into TO,  when life returns to normal id be keen to meet up for a game... It feels wrong drinkin alone at 10 am in the morning, so would be nice to have others help me normalize the habit lol

Down for that when the bars re-open!

• Like 1

On 04/05/2020 at 11:45, Simon2906 said:

Hi all, I’m living in Downtown Toronto and would love to join some fellow fans for a beer or 6 when the world returns to normal. I haven’t found anyone else here that’s a fan yet so fingers crossed there’s some of us about. 

as above - i'm missing day drinking almost as much as the football... ALMOST. :D

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Checked the DAZN schedule last night. It only shows the Coventry and Huddersfield games listed for August. Nothing for September yet. I'm hoping for at least a highlights section every weekend, I'm sure they had one the last time I had DAZN for the Premier league.

9 hours ago, HuronFox said:

Checked the DAZN schedule last night. It only shows the Coventry and Huddersfield games listed for August. Nothing for September yet. I'm hoping for at least a highlights section every weekend, I'm sure they had one the last time I had DAZN for the Premier league.

Well that sucks, guess being in the premier league has spoiled us, I was expecting DAZN to show all EFL matches.

Quite pricey, pay over 200 CAD for DAZN to watch what sounds like might be 10-20 games, and then another 200 for the Foxes Hub (still can't believe this is the official name) for the remainder of the games.

Anyone know any bars or places in Toronto that would show Leicester matches?

We have been Spoiled. Between Fubo, DAZN and the one before that whose name escapes me, I haven't missed a league game since 2014. I think that Foxes Hub thing doesn't cover Saturday 3.00pm games, so check that before you pay for it, it may be better to pay per game.

• 1 month later...