Sign in to follow this  
ouderwien

Toronto

Hello.

I noticed that a few years ago there was a conversation about Leicester support in Toronto, however I was hoping to revive that thread.

Are there any specific pubs to watch matches here in Canada [Toronto]? Would love to meet up with some likeminded folk.

I'm about 40 minutes west of Toronto. I don't get out much these days and especially not to pubs(quit drinking this year).

Anyway, hello and welcome!

Check out the twitter handles in this screen cap. There are a few guys and I know they’d like to get something started. I know @Brucelives and he’s a really nice dude. 

965E1B31-8A60-42AC-822B-954A9D4D6D97.png

Edited by The_77

Most of us here say Toronto as its easier then mississauga, north york, oakville  etc lol.

I'm out in Milton. Originally from Leicester but been here most of my life. Long time city fan since around the early 90s.

Dont make it out to 730am or 10am pub games in downtown Toronto as ive got younger kids to mind but at some point would  love to meet up with others.

Not sure about pubs that open early for footy games in Toronto. Im sure there are some but since becoming a dad i watch at home only.