Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
toonboy

Ronaldo arrested over rape claims

Manchester United football star Cristiano Ronaldo has been arrested on suspicion of rape.

Scotland Yard has confirmed a man in his 20s was arrested after voluntarily attending a police station for a pre-arranged appointment on Thursday.

The arrest is part of an investigation into allegations of rape at a hotel in central London on 2 October. A second man attended but was not arrested.

The Manchester club said it is "not commenting at the moment".

More soon.

You b*stard! I was just about to post this! :P:D:rolleyes::ph34r: <_<

Anyway, it's probably not true, why would he rape a girl?

hahahaaaarrrggghhhh :pirate:

Who know's if it's true. There have been enough false claims to make you think this could be the same.

Why would he rape a girl? Why would anyone? But it happens.

a police spokesman asked the victim if ronaldo went down on her ," no "said the victim , the police officer said "oh thats strange , ronaldos always going down "

sorry , joke going round at work , just thought id share it :ph34r:

You what? You said why wouldn't they say he isn't guilty, I'm saying because they don't know if he is or not, they will just be hoping he isn't.

I should have posted that in my first post, what i meant was.

Why have the media concluded that it is ronaldo, when the police just confirmed it was a man in his 20's?

I should have posted that in my first post, what i meant was.

Why have the media concluded that it is ronaldo, when the police just confirmed it was a man in his 20's?

Probably because he went to the police station and was arrested.

a police spokesman asked the victim if ronaldo went down on her ," no "said the victim , the police officer said "oh thats strange , ronaldos always going down "

sorry , joke going round at work , just thought id share it :ph34r:

lol Quality.

' date='Oct 20 2005, 11:17 AM' post='199342']

I have this slight nagging suspicion, call me fussy if you will, that the police had a little more to go on when they arrested Ronaldo apart from "he's in his 20s".

Maybe I'm just splitting hairs.

You could be on to something there :cry:

Its hard to tell whether its true or not! Some girls just do it for the money but at the same time some footballers just use the fact that they are well paid footballers and think they can get anyone.

But look at La Manga and the case with Graham Stack and even those rape allegations about the 7 or so players...all cases were dropped!

Archived