Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samu

Henry

Linked to the other post about Henry so quite simply is Henry the best all round player in the world. I know that some people could say how can you compare him to a defender or whatever. Is Thierry Henry the first name you would put down on your team sheet or if not who is the greatest player at the moment? I personally think he is, I don't think there is anyone in the world who can produce such amazing football and just change a game as much as he can.

Linked to the other post about Henry so quite simply is Henry the best all round player in the world. I know that some people could say how can you compare him to a defender or whatever. Is Thierry Henry the first name you would put down on your team sheet or if not who is the greatest player at the moment? I personally think he is, I don't think there is anyone in the world who can produce such amazing football and just change a game as much as he can.

How many headers does he score then? Does he tackle back?

Not the best in the world in my opinion.

How many headers does he score then? Does he tackle back?

Not the best in the world in my opinion.

True, but he can just produce that bit of magic which not many others can to his effect. Sure he doesn't score many headers but Arsenal don't really play to get the ball onto his head, they play crisp, flowing football on the ground and what he can produce from the ground is incredible. Also I can't think of any strikers who have all the attributes as Henry and can head as well.

He is by far the best in the Premiership, but not in the world.

He would have to leave Arsenal to prove that.

When he joins Barca he will have the chance to show us how good he really is.

IMO Shevchenko and Ronaldinho are the real deal just now.

Obvious choices i know but you can't argue with the truth.

He is by far the best in the Premiership, but not in the world.

He would have to leave Arsenal to prove that.

When he joins Barca he will have the chance to show us how good he really is.

IMO Shevchenko and Ronaldinho are the real deal just now.

Obvious choices i know but you can't argue with the truth.

Couldn't you say the same about Shevchenko and Ronaldinho, see how good they are if they came to play in England. It's not like Henry doesn't produce the goods against some of Europe's finest teams in the Champions League. Is the English league not one of, if not the best, to perform in. We have the current European Champions. Just a thought though...

Awesome.

I'd pick him ahead of any other striker in the world. Admittedly, I've not seen any of these Brazilian whizz-kids, but if I could drop any player in the world into our team, it would be him.

I saw that back-heal goal again the other day. Worth £35 admittance alone.

Archived