Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

January Transfer Window Thoughts & Rumours

1 hour ago, Cujek said:

We aren't signing anyone...

Based on the last few January transfer windows, that's very plausible. We obviously have decided from a financial sense to steer clear, even when we've been struggling or going for the title we dont go mad.

2 hours ago, Cujek said:

Not a bad tactic. Just get Barnes back, shift out as much as we can.  Then in the summer, the rebuild begins after taking stock of what we have and the contract terminations kick in.

2 hours ago, Cujek said:

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Not a bad tactic. Just get Barnes back, shift out as much as we can.  Then in the summer, the rebuild begins after taking stock of what we have and the contract terminations kick in.

This is probably how it's going to transpire but I think we are in desperate need of a striker and need someone ASAP. 

It doesn't need to be a big money buy or a permanent move but we need someone who can find the net in the absence of Vardy because when he's not on that pitch, we just don't look like scoring. 

There are a few good options in the Championship right now but it's not ideal to buy at this point in the season so I would look at who's available for a 6 month loan.

5 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

This is probably how it's going to transpire but I think we are in desperate need of a striker and need someone ASAP. 

It doesn't need to be a big money buy or a permanent move but we need someone who can find the net in the absence of Vardy because when he's not on that pitch, we just don't look like scoring. 

There are a few good options in the Championship right now but it's not ideal to buy at this point in the season so I would look at who's available for a 6 month loan.

Indeed, the problem with January is that you either pay way over the odds, or you have to buy crap others are trying to offload.

i wish we only had 1 transfer window a season but loans where allowed at any time.