Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

FM2006

I was 5th after a disaster start swapping and changing formations.

Went on a great League Cup run, beating Arsenal 2-0 at their place but lost in penalties in the Quarter Finals against Reading. Then after a fantastic 3-1 win away to QPR on Boxing Day, the game chose to crash and exit to desktop.

Make sure you save often, obvious thing to say but good advice.

Is it a joke City Fan?

I only spotted yours, if I'd seen the others they would have been edited too, Not many mentioned direct programmes to download from although admittedly a couple did.

Why don't people just buy it? Not exactly breaking the bank ay and far less hassle.

Make sure you save often, obvious thing to say but good advice.

I do. It was saved just before the QPR game, so not so bad. It just pisses me off that when i reload the game i lose 4-1 against a team i comfortably beat 3-1 with the exact same team before the crash.

Is it a joke City Fan?

I only spotted yours, if I'd seen the others they would have been edited too, Not many mentioned direct programmes to download from although admittedly a couple did.

Why don't people just buy it? Not exactly breaking the bank ay and far less hassle.

I've only ever download 2 games, neither game I would of brought.

SI are a good honest company so I feel they are worthy of my cash.

Cos it's a fair amount of money for something which could essentially have been done via a patch IMO. The game isn't THAT different to FM2005. That's not a criticism... why change a winning formula. Just the download file wasn't too big and as it worked out, there wasn't much hassle.

Also despite working a lot of hours, I'm permanently broke.

I also apologise for posting about the download etc... sorry.

I do. It was saved just before the QPR game, so not so bad. It just pisses me off that when i reload the game i lose 4-1 against a team i comfortably beat 3-1 with the exact same team before the crash.

Yeah, this years game is a lot more unpredictable...it seems on little event can totally change a game.

Is it a joke City Fan?

That's fair enough and Im not suprised my post was edited. Was just suprised tht mine was singled out of many posts similar.

i have won 11 drew 4 and lost 6. i have a good chance of promotion as im fourth n i jus beat stoke 1-0 and i have a class player in fernando and hammond, hume and de vries r bangin them in from all over the park and im using 4-3-3 attacking formation. good luck all

Archived