Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

FM2006

yep, ricey is right. The game went gold and that means it goes off the the publishers who put the game onto CD's etc. So that is the final cut off date and that was quite a few weeks back.

I also think that if you ring Sega up they will send the patch on a CD (well they used to i know that for a fact coz i had one sent by Eidos, but not sure about now coz of Sega). Its a good idea, and it also shows the commitment from the makers to the gamers that they are always improving the game! givin the gamers what they want, something which many companies dont do at all. (EA!!)

im so tempted to go out and buy the game tomorrow but i cant afford it!!! Im gonna need someone to stop me from going out! I dont have any lectures until 2PM aswell!

:D

I've replaced that pic, he looked liked the school bully.

A school bully that got picked on!

2 games into the season now, drew 2-2 away at Wolves and just beat Plymouth 2-0 at home :cool:

All whilst pumping an air bed up! :D

fernando is a good signing for free transfer. Stuart Green isnt bad, Dudu Carense is a decent DMC and also got Antoinie Sibireski on loan from Man City and Callum Davernport on loan.

This was on the Gold Demo so they should be there pre-patch on the game! I got Leicester to 5th in the end and i want to get the full game so i can continue my good form! I have 2 formations that work brilliantly and i have a really good training system sorted out!

Also, come November/December time, go to search filter and look for players whose contract is expiring in Jul2006, you can get some good players for free.

Also, for all you new players, press F1 in the game and you get a tutorial and if you are really new, get Marc Vaughns hints and tips guide. I have it but no where to host so if you want it then email me!

I've been trying to sort out a bloody crash I was getting for the last few hours :(

Got it sorted though, it was a sound pack I had installed.

I'll let you all know how I get on :)

coolio!

Can you notice the effects of the patch?

Archived