Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Ian Nacho

When is the latest the TV companies can change the date and time of a fixture?

Recommended Posts

Posted

I know there's a threshold but I can't remember what it was and I can't find anywhere that it says. Just wondering so I can book train tickets. 

Posted

they get done in batches. So last week the games in Feb were moved.

 

Usually a couple of months before. Although I remember in the 15/16 season the game against Arsenal was moved only 3-4 weeks before the game.

Posted
1 hour ago, StanSP said:

they get done in batches. So last week the games in Feb were moved.

 

Usually a couple of months before. Although I remember in the 15/16 season the game against Arsenal was moved only 3-4 weeks before the game.

23 days before.

Posted
2 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

I know there's a threshold but I can't remember what it was and I can't find anywhere that it says. Just wondering so I can book train tickets. 

Nacho man - the approximate dates that fixture changes are announced for this season are here: https://www.premierleague.com/news/717797

 

Not sure you need to buy train tickets though.  If you promise to work a bit harder on the pitch, I'm sure they'll let you back on the team bus.  

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...