Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thread Management

3 hours ago, ozleicester said:

bad thread management - Puel out!

I agree, we just dont have an identity anymore. Some mods will always be foxestalk legends but its time to replace them.

Mark Out!

Edited by Nalis
Joking (badly admittedly)

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

WTF has this got to do with me? 

Here you are again having a dig, trying to paint me in a certain light and I don’t even respond to your posts or reply to your constant rhetoric of drivel.

Perhaps you have a posting limit and keep getting banned because you’re like a dog with a bone! You spend all this time telling everybody how you’ve got me on ignore and the rest of the time talking about me in your posts.

Next you’ll be wondering why someone like me gets to the point of being so frustrated with your crap that they call you a **** and then you’ll start asking for them to be banned and crying victim.

Get a grip. Stop complaining to moderators and think about why they are there - it’s to moderate people who can’t post in moderation or in a moderate manner. That should tell you all you need to know about why you keep having run ins.

And it’s certainly not because you disagree with me. 

Sorry SL, I nearly missed this because you are on ignore. I'll be polite and reply and just hope in doing so that I don't get another ban (not that, that would be your fault, of course).

Sure I mention you, you have tended to follow me around making derogatory posts for a while now so I use you as a true example for my points and I'm not the only person who mentions you in posts. It's interesting that you again decide to use foul language towards me. Why don't you put me on ignore and then you'd not have to feel offended and "go crying victim". I didn't realise that this would be a problem for you as you dish it out pretty well. Since I now understand that it is, I'll do my best not to mention you again. 

As for your advice, It would be much better coming from someone who isn't so sanctimonious and one of  the reasons that at least 2 people have stopped posting on FT. 

9 hours ago, Stadt said:

It's quite easy not to be banned, of my 20K odd posts I'd say 75% were made when I was an actual child and got one serious ban in all that time (which I deserved), since then I've occasionally wound people up and sometimes been a bit inflammatory but not to the extent I've got a ban. The modding on here is mostly very reasonable and the easiest way to avoid it is not arguing so often.

What was your old username?

4 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

WTF has this got to do with me? 

Here you are again having a dig, trying to paint me in a certain light and I don’t even respond to your posts or reply to your constant rhetoric of drivel.

Perhaps you have a posting limit and keep getting banned because you’re like a dog with a bone! You spend all this time telling everybody how you’ve got me on ignore and the rest of the time talking about me in your posts.

Next you’ll be wondering why someone like me gets to the point of being so frustrated with your crap that they call you a **** and then you’ll start asking for them to be banned and crying victim.

Get a grip. Stop complaining to moderators and think about why they are there - it’s to moderate people who can’t post in moderation or in a moderate manner. That should tell you all you need to know about why you keep having run ins.

And it’s certainly not because you disagree with me. 

Nor me, too..

Was about to post a digging in a hole gif but you writtenly mentioned it. :thumbup:

Don't want to cause an argument here, but actually think he's stirring it a bit now, with the amount of times he's mentioned so-called 'unfairness'/'mistreatment' on this forum in recent times and how he's indirectly trying to blame others for the actual reasons why he's got banned.

Also thinks he's trying to get people on his side, and discount those he doesn't get on with and is trying to get those certain posters into arguments for his own gain.

If he's I'm some kind of troll, disagree with it as do actually enjoy taking part in this forum and getting updates about the club (as well as personally donating monthlytlwards the costs of the forum).

FWIW, I don't understand why he feels I personally should get a posting limit.

Yes, I may post things that quite a few question here and there, but don't believe they're serious enough to warrant a ban/warning and am not the type of person who would post things tongue-in-cheek knowing it would wind up certain others.

If he feels I/we should get punished, I apologise for the distress that has caused him in his life and recommends that he contacts Mark/DavieG etc.

Edit: FIF, haven't blocked you as actually find some of your posts in other parts of the forum quite interesting in general, more than on this thread..

Edited by Wymeswold fox

6 hours ago, FIF said:

you argue plenty but we call it discussion and disagreeing. That's one of the reasons people come here - 1. For information (which they can get somewhere else) 2. To discuss with like individuals who support the team we love 3. To air our own views.

It's good that you haven't been banned, you are an good poster with interesting views. It's understandable that some kids get banned but you fail to realise that people like myself, Rumble, Suzie ... are far (sorry Suzie) from our childhood. Still I'm wasting my time to continue with this post, I just wanted to correct your misconception - I doubt that I have. If you do get a posting limit because you disagreed with Swanny or Chapero or Wymsey or someone else come back to me and tell me that you feel the same way. The less your beliefs follow the crowd the more likely you are to get a ban, that's not arguing it's disagreeing. Bottom line for me is that Mark has the right to do whatever he wants (it's his website) and I don't have a problem with that, it won't stop me asking if he'll lift my posting limit every now and again though. (That was for you CF)

I wasn’t saying you’re all kids and I wasn’t saying don’t argue but when you go into different threads and the same people are at each other all the time it’s annoying. It looks as if you misunderstood my post tbh.

• Like 1