Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Tom Rogic

On 09/05/2019 at 05:07, henrik_62 said:

And it's exactly this sort of ignorant logic that seen Crytstal Palace miss out on Virgil Van Dijk, when they could have got him for £8m.

Maybe instead of wasting money on Scotland players you can go and give Sporting Lisbon near £50m again for some top players from there.

Fair. But since i do support Rangers also, celtic guys leave a bad flavor in my mouth. But there are 1 or 2 i do think are quality 

10 hours ago, nepa fox said:

Fair. But since i do support Rangers also, celtic guys leave a bad flavor in my mouth. But there are 1 or 2 i do think are quality 

Interested to know who you think will be able to step up as a rangers fan. I presume McGregor, Tierney & Forrest. N yes I know you said 1 or 2 lol 

10 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Interested to know who you think will be able to step up as a rangers fan. I presume McGregor, Tierney & Forrest. N yes I know you said 1 or 2 lol 

Hit the nail on the head. Lol.

• Like 1

I'm probably showing a lot of ignorance here but although there's the odd gem like Van Dyke, and Wanyama has done ok as well, I remember that Neil Lenon rated Gary Hooper at 35m and he let him go to follow his England and Premiership ambitions. He's now been released by Sheffield Wednesday and never really made it. Unfortunately, whenever I've watched Scottish football on Sky it's been a very poor standard really and lower than our Championship.