Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Tom Rogic

All the papers up in Scotland reporting that Rodgers wants Rogic and it'll cost us £20m. He's had injury problems this season and i'd much prefer we went for McGregor if we have to go and raid Celtic for a midfielder. Very nervous about this if it's true.

• Like 1

He's a quality player. Absolutely no doubt about it but the guy can't complete a full 90 minutes. He just doesn't have the fitness. Like someone above said, would prefer McGregor. 

35 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I know nothing about this player.

This though probably won’t prevent me commenting on his suitability in a couple of pages time.

A quick google and you'll be the self proclaimed world's leading expert on the player within an hour. lol 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

I don’t think we’re probably allowed to sign anyone from Celtic, Rodgers will have some clause for definite. 

I think the complete opposite, Celtic will have spied an opportunity to fleece us for a load of dough. They were more than happy to get £9m for Rodgers and his staff as he was destined to leave in the summer, what with the failure of Congerton and Rodgers loving him they'll be plotting that we come back for more bites at heinous prices.

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think the complete opposite, Celtic will have spied an opportunity to fleece us for a load of dough. They were more than happy to get £9m for Rodgers and his staff as he was destined to leave in the summer, what with the failure of Congerton and Rodgers loving him they'll be plotting that we come back for more bites at heinous prices.

If so, Brendan will be the most qualified man to know whether a player will be good enough for us so I’m not too worried ?

23 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

If so, Brendan will be the most qualified man to know whether a player will be good enough for us so I’m not too worried ?

His transfer record at every club he's been at is his weakness IMO!

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

I don’t think we’re probably allowed to sign anyone from Celtic, Rodgers will have some clause for definite. 

Why would they do that? Celtic will be rubbing there hands together over the thought of our interest. Celtic know we will pay inflated prices for Scottish football purely because we are a premier league club. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

His transfer record at every club he's been at is his weakness IMO!

You get some right and you get some wrong. I think scouting has changed massively in the last 5 years. Now people use statistics a lot more and it’s not about just the managers choice but instead whether it gets the green light from the clubs statistical department. 

Either way I don’t think Brendan will get to sign anyone just because he says so, the club has evolved.

Oh God. I fear this will one of many poor Rodgers transfers. Can someone distract him with Taveras until the scouts have identified their targets and the window is over.

Don't know much about him but from what I have read he's a talented player but he has a lot of fitness issues. Rarely completes 90 mins. Doubt he'd be up to the intensity of the Prem if that is true.

Avoid. Or maybe snog.