Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Gud - Joey

Yeah your right they did, and i fell off my chair with hysterics. I was hoping someone else would enlighten me into something i didnt see of joey, sadly im right and joey for all his enthusiasm just isnt good enough for us.

I was drunk when i gave him 6.5, i do appologise, it should`ve been just a 6 due to the stupid yellow card.

now your making me laugh lollol

Just face it he was one of the best players on the picth and one of the catalists for our win

you just dont like em which is fair enough, he could play like Robinho ud still call him sh*t

coming from the person who thinks we should drop our top scorer and our most solid denfender i suppouse ur comments dont actually matter that much n e way. :P

now your making me laugh lollol

Just face it he was one of the best players on the picth and one of the catalists for our win

you just dont like em which is fair enough, he could play like Robinho ud still call him sh*t

coming from the person who thinks we should drop our top scorer and our most solid denfender i suppouse ur comments dont actually matter that much n e way. :P

lol its good to laugh.

So explain this catalistic performance?

I gave him a 6, that proves im honest ;)

I wonder how many goals hume n hammond would get if they had the same amount of chances as de lump?

Dublin is here to offer experience for when we play prem hopefully next season, BUT, if he plays, then someone is missing out on experience.

I guarentee dublin wont be amongst the main 2 CB`s come what may.

He was dropped after losing us 2 points v derby.

ill give u that one.

from what i hear lush he was the boy, according to the majority of people who went and the press like i said i wasnt there i was on strike having spent 150 quid on the club in 2 weeks i felt i was entitled to save my money for once. He was quality against stoke, good againt blackpool although i didnt have a very good view. Prolly one of the better players in the dyer performance v Luton.

Even if he isnt that good hes better then Kisnorbo and less of a cry baby then Williams. I see no reason why Hughes Gudjohnson midfield combo shouldnt be given a go.

8 goals lush, hes scored 8 goals :ph34r: Hammond hasnt scored 8 goals in his life :smile:

One minute we are about the worst leicester team and manager ever according to some, then we are moaning about some players not being prem quality.

Are you poeple nuts?

lollollollol

ill give u that one.

from what i hear lush he was the boy, according to the majority of people who went and the press like i said i wasnt there He was quality against stoke, good againt blackpool although i didnt have a very good view. Prolly one of the better players in the dyer performance v Luton.

Even if he isnt that good hes better then Kisnorbo and less of a cry baby then Williams. I see no reason why Hughes Gudjohnson midfield combo shouldnt be given a go.

8 goals lush, hes scored 8 goals :ph34r: Hammond hasnt scored 8 goals in his life :smile:

Anychance you or anyone else could explain joeys ability, and that how it stands out from the rest?

Let hammond n hume start and play as much as de lump, then we`ll see whos the best.

Yeah your right they did, and i fell off my chair with hysterics. I was hoping someone else would enlighten me into something i didnt see of joey, sadly im right and joey for all his enthusiasm just isnt good enough for us.

That second highlighted bit had me falling off my chair.

Joey is a ball-winner. Sometimes he gets it a bit wrong, which is what happens with ball winners, they don't time every challenge to perfection. If you ask me (which you probably wouldn't anyway, but tough), Joey is doing for us now what Savage did for us a few years back. Yet when Sav was booked for the same kind of things Joey does, he was unlucky, or victimised, or treated according to his reputation.

Besides, he is less of a liability than Tiatto.

Joey is a ball-winner. Sometimes he gets it a bit wrong, which is what happens with ball winners, they don't time every challenge to perfection. If you ask me (which you probably wouldn't anyway, but tough), Joey is doing for us now what Savage did for us a few years back. Yet when Sav was booked for the same kind of things Joey does, he was unlucky, or victimised, or treated according to his reputation.

Besides, he is less of a liability than Tiatto.

Exactly lisa. Lush you still havent had given me a reasonable answer, better combination then Joey and Hughes? there is none unless you think Kisnorbo is a better player, which i dont think he is.

Hammond cannot hit a barn door has done nothing to prove that he is a goal scorer, he has played more then enough games to get a decent goal tally. A panic buy.

Think we should just agree to disagree any way. This arguement has really been exasuted. <_<

That's never the case with lush, he'll argue all day and all night lol

lollollol *lush falls off chair with hysterics, AGAIN*

Your probably better off your chair than on it Lisa.

Kiso or tiatto with hughes, ahead of joey.

Ok, agreeing to disagree.

lollollol *lush falls off chair with hysterics, AGAIN*

Your probably better off your chair than on it Lisa.

Kiso or tiatto with hughes, ahead of joey.

Ok, agreeing to disagree.

I wish I lived in a fantasy world.

Archived