Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Gud - Joey

Being sidelined has certainly prompted a positive reaction from Joey.

Suddenly instead of being just the midfield Rottweiler he was supporting the attack with a vengeance and whacking in several tasty shots.

Another encouraging aspect on a generally uninspiring day.

Yeah i thought his superman impression was impressive, tho the ref didnt by giving him a yellow card.

I have little time for joey, and the simple reason is, IF we are to get promoted, we need players who will be premiership this time next year, and im afraid joey will never be premier class.

His 2nd half effort was better, every dog has its day, and he had half of one.

Joey is a quality midfielder, he's been performing well all season and was dropped for no good reason.

lush, I have to disagree with you again. Most of our team (Smith, Hughes excepted) are nowhere near Premiership class, and if they were they wouldn't be with us in the first place.

HE GAVE 2 POINTS AWAY V DERBY, he then was dropped v watford. he only got back into the team cos we were awful v burnley.

Try reading, I said this time next year. The 3 teams that get promoted will then have premier class players. Do you honestly think joeys waving of the arms and passing sideways will become that in 6 months?

The reason Joey was dropped is because Kisnorbo had been playing in the team, albeit out of position, CL didnt want to drop Kisnorbo because he is another of Cl's bum boys

HE GAVE 2 POINTS AWAY V DERBY, he then was dropped v watford. he only got back into the team cos we were awful v burnley.

Try reading, I said this time next year. The 3 teams that get promoted will then have premier class players. Do you honestly think joeys waving of the arms and passing sideways will become that in 6 months?

So you may as well drop everyone then because none of them are Premiership class right now.

Looney. :rolleyes:

Joey is a quality midfielder, he's been performing well all season and was dropped for no good reason.

lush, I have to disagree with you again. Most of our team (Smith, Hughes excepted) are nowhere near Premiership class, and if they were they wouldn't be with us in the first place.

Spot on.

He's one of our better players.

So you may as well drop everyone then because none of them are Premiership class right now.

Looney. :rolleyes:

lol when they gave out books to read, why didnt you take one?

Most of our players have potential premier class, joey doesnt.

I really don't know how you can single out Joey. He has easily been one of our better players this season.

Joey, wilcox, dublin, williams and de lump will NOT be premiership class in 10 months time!

When you say "one of our better players", what ability are you describing? Give us a run down of his ability this season?

but at the minute it aint about that yeh we wil need to re-build again apart from a few not many are good enough to play in the prem

Yeah i thought his superman impression was impressive, tho the ref didnt by giving him a yellow card.

I have little time for joey, and the simple reason is, IF we are to get promoted, we need players who will be premiership this time next year, and im afraid joey will never be premier class.

His 2nd half effort was better, every dog has its day, and he had half of one.

I agree with you, I don't rate Joey never have done and never will. He gives the ball away constantly yes he's got a good shot on him but apart from today most of his shots go blazing over the bar.

Joey, wilcox, dublin, williams and de lump will NOT be premiership class in 10 months time!

When you say "one of our better players", what ability are you describing? Give us a run down of his ability this season?

Williams may be, but it remains to be seen whether he will put the effort in or not.

Joeys ability:

Winning the ball

Committed

Good distribution

Willing to improve

etc.

but at the minute it aint about that yeh we wil need to re-build again apart from a few not many are good enough to play in the prem

So we dont wana get promoted, what a waste of time playing football if you dont want success :(

LCFC 826:

Joeys ability:

Winning the ball

Committed

Good distribution

Willing to improve

etc.

etc lol

Occassionally wins the ball, more of the time he flaps at the player.

Committed to what? He can tackle reasonably well.

I think he gives the ball away more than he doesnt.

He cant improve, hes a one track player with no serious room for improvement.

I give you example what i mean about joey. V burnley he came on 0-1 down. He gets the ball and instead of heading for goal, his whole body was pointing to the east stand, he had no intention of aiming for goal, WE NEEDED A GOAL FFS.

He doesnt have a footballing brain.

Wilcox, Dublin? Wtf are u on about they will probabley be half way to retirement in 10 months times, and whats it matter if they arent premier quality? The teams still going to be in the championship, and the players named above are easily good enough for that level, will you stop calling him de lump it is by far the most stupid nick name i have ever heard in my life. Deep Freeze if anything plz!!?? :-) So Hume and Hammond are premiership quality!? would love to know why Fulham Bit our hand off for £350,000, that lad has potential, to be a decent championship player right now he just runs at people and on the odd occasion creates somthing. De Vries has 8 goals this season, which if i am right means he has scored more goals then the rest of the team put togther, (excluding connolly, who by the way is still our second top scorer) Im glad u ave so much faith in Kisnorbo Lush after the dyer game he had vs Burnley, Not to mention Hammil who was bad against burnley and not exactly electric against Watford i have to say. my rant has to be cut short as i have to go home but there plenty more of good points lol honest!

lol when they gave out books to read, why didnt you take one?

Most of our players have potential premier class, joey doesnt.

Most of our players haven't even played in the Premiership.

From our starting lineup today, only Johansson, Dublin, and Joey had played in the Premiership. And Joey had played for 2 Premiership clubs, Aston Villa and Wolves (when they were in the top flight).

How can you say most of our players have potential Premiership class, that's utter bollocks.

You are in the minority about Joey this season, when will you finally read and grasp that concept?

Wilcox, Dublin? Wtf are u on about they will probabley be half way to retirement in 10 months times, and whats it matter if they arent premier quality?

will you stop calling him de lump Deep Freeze if anything plz!!?? :-)

So Hume and Hammond are premiership quality!?

Im glad u ave so much faith in Kisnorbo Lush after the dyer game he had vs Burnley, Not to mention Hammil who was bad against burnley and not exactly electric against Watford i have to say.

Getting promtion, well it doesnt matter, we`ll see out old timers careers, were so nice.

de lump is a lump, and i have professional backing. He is improving tho, which is a major shock.

No, hammond n hume arnt prem class. Can you read?

Did anyone av a good game v burnley?

Anish, can you have only played in the prem to have prem potencial?

Most of our players haven't even played in the Premiership.

From our starting lineup today, only Johansson, Dublin, and Joey had played in the Premiership. And Joey had played for 2 Premiership clubs, Aston Villa and Wolves (when they were in the top flight).

How can you say most of our players have potential Premiership class, that's utter bollocks.

You are in the minority about Joey this season, when will you finally read and grasp that concept?

they do have the potential to be premier class you prat read his post

Archived