Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

*Updated* Prediction League Table - 24/10/05

How to understand the tables

The "Overall" column to the right is fairly obvious, it tells you how many predictions you have made and how many points you have overall throughout the season.

In the "October" column, there is a column which tells you how many predictions you have made in that particular month, and there are also columns telling you how many points you have been given for each match. "CC" would stand for "Coventry City" and so on. The "Overall" column tells you how many points you have got in that particular month.

When the next month starts, relegation and promotion will be made, and a new table will be created with the October fixtures taken off and the November fixtures added. All monthly scores will be reset, however the "Overall" column will carry on to the next month. Any queries regarding the tables, please PM City Fan.

PremierLeague.jpg

Championship4.jpg

LeagueOne4.jpg

LeagueTwo4.jpg

conf44sj.jpg

And for the first time, the top 20 scores overall:

overall.jpg

As you may well be aware, this is the first time I have updated the scores myself. I would appreciate it if you could just check youre individual scores so far this month to check that I have got them correct. I should be fine from now on. I am going to make sure that tables are going to be updated after every game, if not after every other game, because it is not fun trying to update 4 matches in one go because it simply takes hours.

If there are any problems with the scores, please PM me so I can sort it out.

- 1 point will be awarded for a correct match outcome (e.g. Leicester win, a draw or Leicester loss)

- 2 points will be awarded for the correct score line.

- 1 point will be awarded for the correct first Leicester Goalscorer.

- 2 points will be awarded for the correct first opposition Goalscorer.

- 3 bonus points will be awarded for getting 3 of the 4 predictions above correct.

- 5 bonus points will be awarded for getting all 4 of the predictions above correct.

However, if you predict 0-0, the above bonus points will not apply.

Now that the tables are updated, from November onwards, I am going to say that if someone doesn't predict within a month, they will be removed from the game. They will get a PM before the last game of the month to notify them of this. This should all hopefully kick off at the start of next months. This will then hopefully reduce the amount of members in the Conference because there are far too many. This is shown by the fact that the image was so large in size, that photobucket couldn't handle it, so have had to upload it on ImageShack. If there is anyone having difficulty viewing it because I have uploaded it on ImageShack, PM me and I will send the Conference table by email.

Oh and by the way, the opposition goal scorer will be kept because it doesnt make much difference timewise having it. And it is good because it means the dedicated predictors will have to do a bit of research of the opposition players! :smile:

Well done City Fan, that is superb work. It must have taken you a long time and I for one appreciate the effort you put in to updating the tables. Keep it up :thumbup:

Btw, top of the table for October, goooo me! :D

Well done City Fan, that is superb work. It must have taken you a long time and I for one appreciate the effort you put in to updating the tables. Keep it up :thumbup:

Cheers mate, I am going to update often from now on so it only takes 30min to an hour each time instead of about 4 hours in one go! :o

also Joint 4th over all :D ding dang doo!

City Fan at the end of the season, will the "prediction league winner" be the one with most points overall? or the one at the top of the premiership? because some may miss a few games due to holiday and lose big ammounts of points, but still be well up there in the overall tables. shed some light thankyou please!

City Fan at the end of the season, will the "prediction league winner" be the one with most points overall? or the one at the top of the premiership? because some may miss a few games due to holiday and lose big ammounts of points, but still be well up there in the overall tables. shed some light thankyou please!

The proper prediction league winner will be the poster who is top of the premiership because then it keeps it open right until the last game. However, there will also be a winner for the most points overall. I think it is likely that one poster will win them both, but if not, there will be 2 winners.

And if you or anyone else are going to miss games due to holiday, simply PM me and I will add your prediction for you.

Would it be easier if I posted all updated tables in here and change the date on the title every time I do it?

If you replaced the tables in the first post rather then adding a new post with the tables on, because that way we don't have to flit through pages and pages to find the tables :thumbup:

' date='Oct 26 2005, 07:35 PM' post='203796']

If you replaced the tables in the first post rather then adding a new post with the tables on, because that way we don't have to flit through pages and pages to find the tables :thumbup:

I could do but just thought people might want to see the tables from the last time they were updated? But then again they probably don't need to. What does everyone else think?

I seriously doubt this will affect me but I don't see how being top of the premiership at the end of the last month is any different to being top any other month. Surely the person with the top overall points is the top, super, overall champ. Otherwise someone could do amazing all year and have one bad month at the end and not be the 'proper' winner, while someone else could be average and then have one good month.

Just a thought :thumbup:

The proper prediction league winner will be the poster who is top of the premiership because then it keeps it open right until the last game. However, there will also be a winner for the most points overall. I think it is likely that one poster will win them both, but if not, there will be 2 winners.

And if you or anyone else are going to miss games due to holiday, simply PM me and I will add your prediction for you.

ah! I blame my lowly table postion due to fact I was on holiday for last three games :D

Archived