Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

SMUDGER

What's the deal with away tickets? Can you get them from the ticket office at The Walkers? I've wanted to go to away games but none of my mates have been bothered, £18 is alright though, so may make this my first :D Imagine i'll have to get Fox Travel though.

Graham Alexander is Preston's right back incidently.

Yeah just pop down The Walkers or ring them up. We've got 1800 tickets and I doubt we'll sell out so you could even turn up and pay on the gate if you want. Get yoursen up there son and cheer on the ................

SMUDGER

his name is ryan smith and everyone is getting chuffed over him after he played 20 mins

He played 40 minutes and why have you had to tell everyone his name? I'm sure people know what his name is. His nickname is Smudger in memory of Alan Smith who was also nicknamed Smudger and he played for both Leicester and Arsenal.

He played 40 minutes and why have you had to tell everyone his name? I'm sure people know what his name is. His nickname is Smudger in memory of Alan Smith who was also nicknamed Smudger and he played for both Leicester and Arsenal.

I will not have a word of criticism directed at Alan Smith. The Club went very backwards once he was sold. :cry::cry::angry::( <_<

Archived