Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

SMUDGER

IS BACK

Even if he can't play tomorrow night, it doesn't matter. Preston aren't going to know what's hit them. Who plays at right back for Preston? They are going to get mullered, what a bargain £18 is to see that.

I can't believe it's been nearly a month since the last helpings of Smudger.

Are you ready?

He better start. Hamill and Sylla have done ok but Smith gives us so many more options, we was a different team for those 40 minutes. I wonder if Arsenal would let him play tomorrow for us if they lose tonight.

I'd probably save him till Saturday anyway and unleash the beast on Preston :D I think it's that Youl Mawene who's in for it at right back.

I was on holiday in the now hammered Miami, when did Smith play? I'm guesing he was good?

Someone fill me in on the info please?!?!?!?!

He played 40 minutes against Derby and it was unreal mate. The best performance in a city shirt since Collymore. He's been banned since but fear not he'll be back to his best either tomorrow or saturday. If I were you i'd snap up a ticket for saturday, it's worth it son. The lad is dynamite and he's far too good for us and the league as a whole.

What's the deal with away tickets? Can you get them from the ticket office at The Walkers? I've wanted to go to away games but none of my mates have been bothered, £18 is alright though, so may make this my first :D Imagine i'll have to get Fox Travel though.

Graham Alexander is Preston's right back incidently.

2118: GOAL Sunderland 0-1 Arsenal

Arsenal's youngsters take the lead in front of 48,000 at the Stadium of Light as Emmanuel Eboue lets fly from 25 yards and his right-footed effort rifles into the back of the net.

Archived