Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
daventry_fox

Embarrassing fans

1 hour ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I love the fact you want better for Vichai even though you called him diseased :D

And I despise autocorrect. :facepalm:

You amplified my point wonderfully lol

Not really - you appear to be favouring the generic over the original.

Get your creative juices flowing and pen that masterpiece for Vichai and I will belt it out in honour of our beloved late chairman.

To be fair, most of our fanbase struggle to coordinate "Leicestershire la la la, Leicestershire la la la"

54 minutes ago, Line-X said:

And I despise autocorrect. :facepalm:

Not really - you appear to be favouring the generic over the original.

To be fair, most of our fanbase struggle to coordinate "Leicestershire la la la, Leicestershire la la la"

I like some of the original daft old songs, it's tradition and part of my history as a supporter. People have preferences and you're just being dismissive and judgemental.

You moan about stuff then when challenged to write and get a song started you insult fellow fans and blame them without trying.

Go on be original get your Lennon and Mc Cartney juices flowing and be proactive. lol

Just now, Bluetintedspecs said:

I like some of the original daft old songs, it's tradition and part of my history as a supporter. People have preferences and you're just being dismissive and judgemental.

Not really - so do I and as I said, merely my opinion and after all it's only a football chant. 

2 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

You moan about stuff 

Not at all, I just find "Vichai's dream" embarrassing. You don't - that's fine.  

3 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

when challenged to write and get a song started you insult fellow fans and blame them without trying.

The observation that the majority of City's fan base can barely coordinate a refrain involving "Leicestershire" and "La la la" is hardly insulting. It's actually quite amusing. Take off your blue tinted specs. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Not really - so do I and as I said, merely my opinion and after all it's only a football chant. 

Not at all, I just find "Vichai's dream" embarrassing. You don't - that's fine.  

The observation that the majority of City's fan base can barely coordinate a refrain involving "Leicestershire" and "La la la" is hardly insulting. It's actually quite amusing. Take off your blue tinted specs. 

Once upon a time there was a Spion Kop

Where we used  to throw a can or two

Where we used to pass away the hours

Watching the boys in Royal Blue

Those were the days my friend

We thought they'd never end.......

I do hope you find a way to get over your embarrassment of the Vichai song, maybe hold up a placard distancing yourself lol

Edited by Bluetintedspecs