Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
daventry_fox

Embarrassing fans

Seanfromenderby is to Leicester as the following:

- Any cvnt from ArsenalFanTV is to Arsenal

- Mark Goldbridge is to Man Utd

And to be honest anyone else of that ilk. Similar to those that film themselves while watching the game. Not sure what's worse, those that constantly record themselves or the weirdos that view it afterwards.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Seanfromenderby is to Leicester as the following:

- Any cvnt from ArsenalFanTV is to Arsenal

- Mark Goldbridge is to Man Utd

And to be honest anyone else of that ilk. Similar to those that film themselves while watching the game. Not sure what's worse, those that constantly record themselves or the weirdos that view it afterwards.

I've seen Sean from enderby mentioned a lot on here but I have no idea who he is. Can someone enlighten me? I've seen his name mentioned twice in this thread alone 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, daventry_fox said:

Does anybody else cringe at the state of our fans on social media?

Some of the comments I read is just embarrassing and it now looks like they're trying to start a rivalry off with man utd. 

Why can't our fans just thank a player when they move and move on?

The trouble is that it always seems to be the stupidest and most offensive fans that are always the loudest.  I hate it too because we are all represented by association.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, daventry_fox said:

I've seen Sean from enderby mentioned a lot on here but I have no idea who he is. Can someone enlighten me? I've seen his name mentioned twice in this thread alone 

How can you moan about fans on social media and not know who he is lol 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, daventry_fox said:

Does anybody else cringe at the state of our fans on social media?

Some of the comments I read is just embarrassing and it now looks like they're trying to start a rivalry off with man utd. 

Why can't our fans just thank a player when they move and move on?

Constantly, but then I see the horde of other teams fans as well and they’re generally just as bad/worse so makes me feel better 

1 minute ago, PhillippaT said:

Twitter? Meh.  Facebook? Meh.

Foxestalk?  Oh well... :P

Mate 100% lcfc, and live,breath Leicester city on Facebook are the worst offenders. I don't know why I still even follow them. I just can't bring myself to leave the groups it sometimes entertains me some of the rubbish on them

2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Constantly, but then I see the horde of other teams fans as well and they’re generally just as bad/worse so makes me feel better 

I usually just scroll past unless it's Leicester related, arsenal though are another level, but I don't care how cringey they are I'm not associated with them 

1 minute ago, daventry_fox said:

I usually just scroll past unless it's Leicester related, arsenal though are another level, but I don't care how cringey they are I'm not associated with them 

I would generally because I don’t have Twitter, but I love the saltiness of angry fans too much. Mostly because the angry ones have no argument they talk utter bollocks. 

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

I would generally because I don’t have Twitter, but I love the saltiness of angry fans too much. Mostly because the angry ones have no argument they talk utter bollocks. 

Yeah that's why I give it a day or 2 after a bad result before I go online and comment. Knee jerk comments are definitely the worst offenders. 

I'm in a east Midlands banter group on Facebook called the forest, Leicester, derby warzone. It's a laugh generally but most of our lot on their take things personally and don't understand the concept of football p*ss taking