Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Idea

Not sure how hard it would be to implement though.

people are always picking their formations and line ups 

it would be good if there was an option to add small pitch img near the emoticons 

and the flexibly to layout little shirt numbers of the players or small profile images of them in your desired set up.

it would look a lot more polished than when people type the layouts.

i think it would be used by a lot of people 

EE024714-18AB-47EE-8743-9E253EA73203.jpeg

• 5 months later...

Didn't want to create a new thread for this, but find it quite distasteful seeing swearing being shown in full in people's post in the main LCFC forum.

The 'W**k*r' word has been noticed in full a few times since the Southampton game, including the 'Our Fans' Performance' thread just now.

Can such words be hidden (such as via ******), especially with young people reading the posts?

Edited by Wymsey

10 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Didn't want to create a new thread for this, but find it quite distasteful seeing swearing being shown in full in people's post in the main LCFC forum.

The 'W**k*r' word has been noticed in full a few times since the Southampton game, including the 'Our Fans' Performance' thread just now.

Can such words be hidden (such as via ******), especially with young people reading the posts?

**** off ******

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

I thought the word you're referring to automatically changed to willy puller. Has done for a while.

Let me try..... willy puller

EDIT: Ah its Wankers that doesn't change. Maybe that could change to willy pullers @Mark

Edited by Facecloth

When the Admin allow people to be called "C**ts" without doing anything and even have threads entitled with the same word, I'm surprised that people complain about "Wànker". It would improve the site if all of these insulting words were removed but there are worse problems.

Didn't want to start a new thread.

Does anybody know. We used to be able to look at stats on our profiles like in what forums I posted most (main forum/tickets/music etc). Is that feature still available? @Mark