urban.spaceman Posted 3 November 2019 Posted 3 November 2019 Is it possible to have some more gifs put on the emoji tab to be made more accessible? Vardy's celebration is an excellent example of why I'd love one!
Mark Posted 3 November 2019 Posted 3 November 2019 Which ones? I have no ability to make them, @Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo is behind them all.
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Posted 3 November 2019 Posted 3 November 2019 Oh man I've got a huge backlog to do and barely ever have time to do them... I will make an effort to do a few soon though, we have some absolute heroes that need to become silly little GIFs
urban.spaceman Posted 3 November 2019 Author Posted 3 November 2019 29 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said: Oh man I've got a huge backlog to do and barely ever have time to do them... I will make an effort to do a few soon though, we have some absolute heroes that need to become silly little GIFs Could you not just, sort of, drop everything you're doing and make them ASAP? Stop being selfish.
StanSP Posted 3 November 2019 Posted 3 November 2019 3 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said: Oh man I've got a huge backlog to do and barely ever have time to do them... I will make an effort to do a few soon though, we have some absolute heroes that need to become silly little GIFs 2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said: Could you not just, sort of, drop everything you're doing and make them ASAP? Stop being selfish. Agreed. Where are the priorities?
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Posted 4 November 2019 Posted 4 November 2019 9 hours ago, StanSP said: Agreed. Where are the priorities? Trouble is I can only make them at work as I don't have a proper computer at home, and I used to have an hour lunch break which was enough time to make one or two. I only have half an hour these days, which I tend to use for eating
StanSP Posted 4 November 2019 Posted 4 November 2019 5 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said: Trouble is I can only make them at work as I don't have a proper computer at home, and I used to have an hour lunch break which was enough time to make one or two. I only have half an hour these days, which I tend to use for eating Emojis are definitely more important than you eating.
urban.spaceman Posted 5 September 2020 Author Posted 5 September 2020 Not to be 'that' guy again but can we have one or two from the amazing Vardy/Thailand Smiles video? Sawadee!
KingsX Posted 8 September 2020 Posted 8 September 2020 On 06/09/2020 at 11:42, Mark said: This one please ?!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.