Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Emoji/GIFs tab

29 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Oh man I've got a huge backlog to do and barely ever have time to do them... I will make an effort to do a few soon though, we have some absolute heroes that need to become silly little GIFs

Could you not just, sort of, drop everything you're doing and make them ASAP? Stop being selfish. :ph34r:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Oh man I've got a huge backlog to do and barely ever have time to do them... I will make an effort to do a few soon though, we have some absolute heroes that need to become silly little GIFs

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Could you not just, sort of, drop everything you're doing and make them ASAP? Stop being selfish. :ph34r:

Agreed. Where are the priorities?

9 hours ago, StanSP said:

Agreed. Where are the priorities?

Trouble is I can only make them at work as I don't have a proper computer at home, and I used to have an hour lunch break which was enough time to make one or two. I only have half an hour these days, which I tend to use for eating

5 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Trouble is I can only make them at work as I don't have a proper computer at home, and I used to have an hour lunch break which was enough time to make one or two. I only have half an hour these days, which I tend to use for eating

Emojis are definitely more important than you eating. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 10 months later...