Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxy51

Leicester v Norwich

Morning

Looking to take my son to his first ever game along with my Dad.

Should anyone be able to help out with 2 adults or 1 adult & a senior along with an under 8 ticket for the Norwich game i would be over the moon :)

Please PM if you can help me out.

Thank you

Edited by Foxy27
  • Like 1

On 18/11/2019 at 11:21, Muzzyfox6 said:

Hi,

Looking for 2 Norwich tickets for the 14th, if anyone is unable to attend or has spares please. 

Do we know if Norwich will return any like Watford and if so when this is likely to be?

Thanks

Norwich have quite good away support considering their location. I'd be surprised if they didn't sell this out, especially as it's still Saturday 3pm. 

1 hour ago, multipack said:

Looking for 2 tickets for Norwich.  For me and my wife. We are visiting family in Leicester for pre xmas get together and be great to get a game in while we back in Leicester. 

sorry accident

Edited by Bakey

On 19/11/2019 at 08:40, Foxy27 said:

Morning

Looking to take my son to his first ever game along with my Dad.

Should anyone be able to help out with 2 adults or 1 adult & a senior along with an under 8 ticket for the Norwich game i would be over the moon :)

Please PM if you can help me out.

Thank you

Did you manage to sort tickets? If not give me a message 

On 27/11/2019 at 18:15, Gearoid said:

Need one for myself now, the bucker who was meant to give me one forgot and gave it to someone else

I have a Senior ticket for Foxes v Norwich on 14 December in East J3. Does anyone want to swap for a ticket for West Ham v Foxes on 28 December?

2 hours ago, browniefox said:

I have one adult ticket for this game but, I am after 2 together if anyone can help please? 

My wife has finally agreed to come to a game (after watching me yesterday, I think she wants to see what all the fuss is about) and this is the only game we can get to with the kids out.

Any help please? 

Dangerous game that, if we lose you'll have the continuous "it's only a game, i don't know what the fuss is about" 

• Like 1