Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxy51

Leicester v Norwich

17 hours ago, Gavin S said:

Hi Foxy 51,

I will take ticket if still available?

cheers.

Yes, ticket is still available at face value. If you want it let me know ASAP. I will hold it for you, no worries

4 hours ago, Foxy51 said:

Yes, ticket is still available at face value. If you want it let me know ASAP. I will hold it for you, no worries

4 hours ago, Foxy51 said:

Yes, ticket is still available. Let me know if you want it. Thx

Hi Foxy51,

Cheers, please hold if for me. Will you be going to the game? Would it be possible to meet you at the KP on the 14th as we will be driving up from London.

thanks,

gavin 

15 hours ago, Gavin S said:

Hi Foxy51,

Cheers, please hold if for me. Will you be going to the game? Would it be possible to meet you at the KP on the 14th as we will be driving up from London.

thanks,

gavin 

15 hours ago, Gavin S said:

Hi Foxy51,

thanks,

gavin 

No, no going to the match now. Sorry. I live in Stock, Ingatestone in Essex so can meet up and give you my printed ticket if convenient. The ticket cost is £38 East J3 AA. Alternatively, you could pay me and I post the ticket to you? Let me know what's best for you.

Dexter

No, not going to the match now. Sorry. I live in Stock, Ingatestone in Essex so can meet up and give you my printed ticket if convenient. The ticket cost is £38 East J3 AA. Alternatively, you could pay me and I post the ticket to you? Let me know what's best for you.

Dexter

On 02/12/2019 at 11:15, browniefox said:

I have one adult ticket for this game but, I am after 2 together if anyone can help please? 

My wife has finally agreed to come to a game (after watching me yesterday, I think she wants to see what all the fuss is about) and this is the only game we can get to with the kids out.

Any help please? 

No longer needed 

Edited by browniefox