Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samu

Hearts in trouble...

Not going too well for them at the mo i bet the hearts fans didnt expect this once they started the season unbeaten and doing well

Levein did well to get out whilst he could. Hearts were going amazing aswell, that Romanov is a cooooooooont. I think he's blown their chances of breaking the Old Firm up in the league, who's going to join them now? Robson surely won't fancy it now.

I'll do it!

I know that these managers say that Romanov is too involved, but to be fair, if he's having any input and they're top of the league, it reflects quite well on him.

IMO he wants to pretty much run the side, but have a fall guy in place just in case he fnucks the bugger up.

Any comments welcome.

With kind regards,

young James.

I'll do it!

I know that these managers say that Romanov is too involved, but to be fair, if he's having any input and they're top of the league, it reflects quite well on him.

IMO he wants to pretty much run the side, but have a fall guy in place just in case he fnucks the bugger up.

Any comments welcome.

With kind regards,

young James.

Are you Ramanov in disguise :ermm::unsure::whistle:

Archived