Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Guilty Food Pleasures

6 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Whenever I have a frozen pizza I love adding another frozen food item and extra cheese to bulk them out.  Fish fingers is the classic but I've had chicken dippers, battered cod fillets and so on. 

Last night I had one of those ristorante pepperonis with 2 chicken kievs on it.  Lush.

I'm trying to be extra good with the gym being shut at the minute, but that does sound amazing. Might have to treat myself at the weekend!

• Like 1

....Forget about covid, I worry for humanity reading this thread....

Having said that cant say i have anything crazy but eating roti with aloo gobi and dipping it in ketchup.  I blame my dad. One day (back in the 80s) we didnt have any tomato to add to the gobi so he found ketchup and decided that'll add the missing tomato flavour. It then morphed into a dipping sauce to accompany the roti and aloo gobi and caught on. Havent done it in a long time though.