Brainy Posted 26 July 2020 Posted 26 July 2020 Whats he gone and said? can somebody translate it in a kinder way? Or is it sort of obvious?
Manwell Pablo Posted 26 July 2020 Posted 26 July 2020 41 minutes ago, Mark said: I can confirm I was told to delete his account or face legal action 😊 😂
Manwell Pablo Posted 26 July 2020 Posted 26 July 2020 57 minutes ago, Mark said: I can confirm I was told to delete his account or face legal action 😊 That surely couldn’t have been during today’s game though? 😂
Mark Posted 26 July 2020 Posted 26 July 2020 40 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said: That surely couldn’t have been during today’s game though? 😂 No last weekend
The Horse's Mouth Posted 26 July 2020 Posted 26 July 2020 Shame, was a bit of a melon but that's what keeps this place interesting
Manwell Pablo Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 On 26/07/2020 at 21:23, The Horse's Mouth said: Shame, was a bit of a melon but that's what keeps this place interesting Not exactly running low on those are we. He should of been chucked off of here a long time ago for the sake of his own mental health. It’s a seriously disturbed individual that tries to make a comment about a holding midfielder reigning his tackles into a racial issue. Although I genuinely hope he’s realised that fact himself, takes a long break from all forms of social media and get the help he needs.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.