Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Disappointing really

I've come to the conclusion that the number 8 shirt is just jinxed.

Tielemans has been very ordinary since wearing it.

Iheanacho had it the last two seasons and was pretty shocking - however this year, he's looking himself again, since being relieved of the burden.

Before Iheanacho you had Matty James and his injury proneness.

It is the number 8 shirt. It's all it can be.

On 25/06/2020 at 08:25, Fox92 said:

I'd still like the see Perez off Vardy.

I actually think he may have been bought with the future of madders in mind if I’m honest. Madders goes and we’ve got a number 10 ready to slot in there. I have a feeling he would be a lot more effective there rather than out wide where he just doesn’t seem to have much and his lack of pace really shows.

• Like 1

On 25/06/2020 at 10:18, The whole world smiles said:

Also in terms of Youri, I know he's the latest foxestalk whipping boy but this season but he has 5 goals and 7 assists and the team that sit in 3rd having made the semis and at least quarters in both cups. 

I find it hard to class that as disappointing. He has been inconsistent like everyone else (with the exception of Evans, Soyuncu and Ricardo) and the best is yet to come with him. 

Has he really? I must admit those are good stats and I'm surprised.

Tielemans looked like a genuine world class player when he was on loan here but he has been disappointing on the eye compared to the player we seen on loan who was outstanding.