Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Fable

1 minute ago, Zear0 said:

Bit of a naff trailer, would have been nice to see the game as I absolutely adored these games. 

Seems with pretty much every game except Halo during the showcase they have held back on gameplay

I think this is the only game so far that has peaked my interest for Xbox, not enough to actually get the new Xbox seeing as I can just play everygame they announced on PC anyway

Didn't they shut down the studio that used to make these? My missus loves the series and was devastated they cancelled the last one, she'd got invited to the beta and was enjoying it. Then boom, dead.

Be interesting to see just how many of the original team are involved with the new one. Surprised they are reviving it after so long. But tbh, it's a waste of time having "the most powerful console" moniker without any games to back it up.

2 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Didn't they shut down the studio that used to make these? My missus loves the series and was devastated they cancelled the last one, she'd got invited to the beta and was enjoying it. Then boom, dead.

Be interesting to see just how many of the original team are involved with the new one. Surprised they are reviving it after so long. But tbh, it's a waste of time having "the most powerful console" moniker without any games to back it up.

Yeah Lionhead studios shut down about 4 years ago I think it was, but I think most of the team moved to a company called Two Point who aren't making this game

The company making this new game Playground games are the ones who make the Forza games, so at least we know it would some incredible graphics and visuals

53 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Yeah Lionhead studios shut down about 4 years ago I think it was, but I think most of the team moved to a company called Two Point who aren't making this game

The company making this new game Playground games are the ones who make the Forza games, so at least we know it would some incredible graphics and visuals

Someone I went to school with is actually working on the graphics for this game. 

1 hour ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Peter molineux got anything to do with it?

I don't think so, after Lionhead closed he started a company called 22Cans, but they haven't really done anything for a few years and he hasn't used his twitter account for 3 years or so either

Seems to have just disappeared

• 2 weeks later...